Development of products manufacturing technology based on piezoceramics
- 1 State Research and Production Powder Metallurgy Association – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- 2 Belarusian State Agriculture Technical University – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- 3 State Scientific Institution “O.V. Roman Powder Metallurgy Institute” – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- 4 SSPA “Scientific and Practical Materials Research Center of NAS of Belarus” – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
A technology has been developed for producing a tubular mover based on piezoceramics PZT-19, PZN-PT-BT, PZN-PT-PZ by dry radial-isostatic pressing used for the production of scanning tunnel microscopes as a manipulator of precise movements.
- Wickramasinghe, H., Progress in scanning probe microscopy, (H. Wickramasinghe), Acta materialia, 48, pp. 347-358 (2000).
- Rybianets, A., Current state and prospects of development of piezoelectric ceramics abroad, Research Institute of Physics of Rostov State University, (A. Rybianets, V. Sakhnenko), Internet resourc http://www.microsystems.ru/files/publ/362/htm.
- Mironov, V., Fundamentals of scanning probe microscopy, Textbook for senior students of higher educational institutions, Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Physics of Microstructures, Nizhny Novgorod, 2004, 110 p. (V. Mironov) (in Russia).
- Binnig, G., Scanning tunneling microscopy, (G. Binnig, H. Rohrer), Helv. Phys. Acta, v. 55, № 6, p. 726 – 735 (1982). 112.
- Binnig, G., Tunneling through a controllable vacuum gap, Appl. Phys. Lett., (1982), v. 40, p. 178, (G. Binnig, H. Rohrer, Ch. Gerber, E. Weibel).
- Edelman, V., Scanning tunnel microscopy, Instruments and experimental techniques, (1989), no. 5, p. 25 – 49, (V. Edelman).
- Edelman, V., Development of scanning tunneling and force microscopy, Instruments and experimental techniques, 1991, no. 1, p. 24 – 42, (V. Edelman).
- Reut O. Dry isostatic pressing of compacted materials. Mn .: Debor, (1998), p. 258 (O. Reut, L. Boginsky, Ya. Piatsiushyk) (in Russia).