Production of powders of copper alloy (copper 85, tin 5, lead 5, zinc 5) by spraying a melt with a gas flow
- 1 State Research and Production Powder Metallurgy Association – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- 2 State Scientific Institution “O.V. Roman Powder Metallurgy Institute” – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- 3 Belarusian State Agriculture Technical University – Minsk, Republic of Belarus
The study of the process of producing copper alloy (copper 85, tine 5, lead 5, zinc 5) powders of grade by the method of induction melting and spraying with a melt gas flow is presented.
- Kiparisov, S. Powder metallurgy, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1980, p. 496 (S. Kiparisov, G. Libenson) (in Russian).
- Silaev, A. Dispersion of liquid metals and alloys, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1983, p. 144 (A. Silaev, B. Fishman) (in Russian).
- Libenson, G. Processes of powder metallurgy, Moscow, NISIS, 2001, Vol. 2, pp. 65-105. (G. Libenson, V. Lopatin, G. Gamarnitsky) (in Russian).
- Urvachev, V. Jewelry and art casting according to consumable models of copper alloys, Chelyabinsk, Metallurgy, 1991, p. 166 (V. Urvachev, V. Kocheikov, N. Gorina) (in Russian).
- Akulich, N. Processes and production of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys, Gomel, 2008. (N. Akulich) (in Russian).
- Chursin V. Melting of copper alloys, Physical-chemical and technical foundations, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1982, p. 152 (V. Chursin) (in Russian).
- Brockmeier, K. Induction melting furnaces, trans. From German. Edited by Shevtsov M.E., Stolov M.Ya., Moscow, Energiya, 1972, p. 304 (K. Brockmeier) (in Russian).
- Aliev, D. Kinetics of oxidation and anodic behavior of zinc – aluminum alloys alloyed with alkaline-earth metals, abstract of Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation: 02.00.04, Dushanbe, 2010. (D. Aliev) (in Russian).
- Vityaz, P. Formation of structure and properties of porous powder materials, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1993, p. 240 (P. Vityaz, V. Kaptsevich, A. Kostornov, and etc.) (in Russian).
- Ilyushchanka, A. Small-sized equipment and nozzle with a Laval design for producing sprayed powders based on copper, Powder metallurgy, Minsk, Belaruskaya Nauka, Vol. 34, 2011, pp. 37-42. (A. Ilyushchanka, R. Kusin, I. Charniak, A. Kusin, D. Zhegzdrin, Y. Manoila, V. Kaptsevich).
- Ilyushchanka, A. Sprayed bronze and aluminium powders for restoring worn-out surfaces using gas-flame spraying, Machines. Technologies. Materials, Sofia, Bulgaria, Year XII, 2018, ISSUE 12, pp. 517-520. (A. Ilyushchanka, R. Kusin, I. Charniak, A. Kusin, Y. Manoila, V. Semenov).
- Vityaz, P.A. Porous powder materials and products thereof, Minsk, Higher school, 1987, p. 164 (P. Vityaz, V. Kaptsevich, V. Sheleg) (in Russian).