The study of the process of producing copper alloy (copper 85, tine 5, lead 5, zinc 5) powders of grade by the method of induction melting and spraying with a melt gas flow is presented.
- Kiparisov, S. Powder metallurgy, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1980, p. 496 (S. Kiparisov, G. Libenson) (in Russian).
- Silaev, A. Dispersion of liquid metals and alloys, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1983, p. 144 (A. Silaev, B. Fishman) (in Russian).
- Libenson, G. Processes of powder metallurgy, Moscow, NISIS, 2001, Vol. 2, pp. 65-105. (G. Libenson, V. Lopatin, G. Gamarnitsky) (in Russian).
- Urvachev, V. Jewelry and art casting according to consumable models of copper alloys, Chelyabinsk, Metallurgy, 1991, p. 166 (V. Urvachev, V. Kocheikov, N. Gorina) (in Russian).
- Akulich, N. Processes and production of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys, Gomel, 2008. (N. Akulich) (in Russian).
- Chursin V. Melting of copper alloys, Physical-chemical and technical foundations, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1982, p. 152 (V. Chursin) (in Russian).
- Brockmeier, K. Induction melting furnaces, trans. From German. Edited by Shevtsov M.E., Stolov M.Ya., Moscow, Energiya, 1972, p. 304 (K. Brockmeier) (in Russian).
- Aliev, D. Kinetics of oxidation and anodic behavior of zinc – aluminum alloys alloyed with alkaline-earth metals, abstract of Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation: 02.00.04, Dushanbe, 2010. (D. Aliev) (in Russian).
- Vityaz, P. Formation of structure and properties of porous powder materials, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1993, p. 240 (P. Vityaz, V. Kaptsevich, A. Kostornov, and etc.) (in Russian).
- Ilyushchanka, A. Small-sized equipment and nozzle with a Laval design for producing sprayed powders based on copper, Powder metallurgy, Minsk, Belaruskaya Nauka, Vol. 34, 2011, pp. 37-42. (A. Ilyushchanka, R. Kusin, I. Charniak, A. Kusin, D. Zhegzdrin, Y. Manoila, V. Kaptsevich).
- Ilyushchanka, A. Sprayed bronze and aluminium powders for restoring worn-out surfaces using gas-flame spraying, Machines. Technologies. Materials, Sofia, Bulgaria, Year XII, 2018, ISSUE 12, pp. 517-520. (A. Ilyushchanka, R. Kusin, I. Charniak, A. Kusin, Y. Manoila, V. Semenov).
- Vityaz, P.A. Porous powder materials and products thereof, Minsk, Higher school, 1987, p. 164 (P. Vityaz, V. Kaptsevich, V. Sheleg) (in Russian).