The purpose of the research is to present a solution to production planning optimization problems, in cases of short-term customer orders and variable production load. The main reasons for the emergence of the task are the introduction of SMEs to unregulated electricity market and the increasing price of electricity due to the imposition of additional components in the formation of the price.The lack of traditional market and the small number of regular customers of SMEs make it difficult to forecast electricity consumption, and therefor impractical to request electricity for long-term periods of time. A possible solution related to the implementation of operational management systems, which, through the introduction of standard models, will enable the implementation of optimization algorithms for production planning.
- Batchkova I.A., Gocheva D.G., Georgiev D. (2017), IEC- 62264 Based quality operations management according the principles of industrial internet of things
- Vasilev P., Metodiev V. (2021), I4.0 Component Models Based on IEC/EN 62264.
- International Standard (2013), IEC 62264-1:2013, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 1: Models and terminology.
- International Standard (2013), IEC 62264-2:2013, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 2: Object and attributes for enterprise-control system integration.
- International Standard (2016), IEC 62264-3:2016, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 3: Activity models of manufacturing operations management.
- International Standard (2015), IEC 62264-4:2015, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 4: Objects models attributes for manufacturing operations and management integration.
- International Standard (2016), IEC 62264-5:2016, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 5: Business to manufacturing
- Neubauer, Matthias & Stary, Chris & Kannengiesser, Udo & Heininger, Richard & Totter, Alexandra & Bonaldi, David. (2017). S-BPM’s industrial capabilities. 10.1007/978-3-319- 48466-2_3.
- Sellic B., The Pragmatics of Model-Driven Development, IEEE Software, vol.20, no. 5, pp. 19-25, 2003.
- Banerjee M., Roy S. R., Singh S. N., Model Driven Development: Research Issues and Opportunities, International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, Vol.4 No 2 Issue 15, June, 2014.
- Batory D., Program Refactoring, Program Synthesis, and Model-Driven Development, In ETPAS Compiler Construction Conference, vol. 4420 of LNCS, pp. 156-171, Springer, 2007.
- Fowler M., UML Fundamentals, Third Edition / M. Fowler, M.: Symbol-Plus, 2006, 192 pp.
- Leonenkov A.V., Teach UML, Second edition, St. Petersburg: BHV Petersburg 2004.
- Ivanova T.A., Vasilev P.V., Belev Y.A., Model driven development of manufacturing execution system based on IEC/EN 62264 standard (2022).