The need to improve the performance of production systems, related to increasing the level of coordination and integration of all resources and production functions in order to achieve flexibility and higher competitiveness, causes a growing interest in properly describing all processes. The most promising approach is Model Driven Development combined with appropriate standard. The aim of the paper is to propose a model driven development approach for manufacturing execution system based on IEC/EN 622264 standard
- Delijski N., Shehtov H. (2005), Automation and automatization of woodworking and furniture industry
- OMG-MDA. MDA Guide version 1.0.1. OMG document omg/2003-06-01, 2003.
- Model Driven Architecture Home Page. OMG, 2011 [Online]. Available: http://www.omg.org/mda/ (Accessed: 31- Oct- 2011).
- Wally, Bernhard & Huemer, Christian & Mazak, Alexandra & Wimmer, Manuel. (2018). IEC 62264-2 for AutomationML.
- Vasilev P., Metodiev V. (2021), I4.0 Component Models Based on IEC/EN 62264.
- International Standard (2013), IEC 62264-1:2013, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 1: Models and terminology.
- International Standard (2013), IEC 62264-2:2013, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 2: Object and attributes for enterprise-control system integration.
- International Standard (2016), IEC 62264-3:2016, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 3: Activity models of manufacturing operations management.
- International Standard (2015), IEC 62264-4:2015, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 4: Objects models attributes for manufacturing operations and management integration.
- International Standard (2016), IEC 62264-5:2016, Enterprise-control system integration – Part 5: Business to manufacturing transactions.
- Batchkova I.A., Gocheva D.G., Georgiev D. (2017), IEC- 62264 Based quality operations management according the principles of industrial internet of things
- Sellic B., The Pragmatics of Model-Driven Development, IEEE Software, vol.20, no. 5, pp. 19-25, 2003.
- Banerjee M., Roy S. R., Singh S. N., Model Driven Development: Research Issues and Opportunities, International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, Vol.4 No 2 Issue 15, June, 2014.
- Batory D., Program Refactoring, Program Synthesis, and Model-Driven Development, In ETPAS Compiler Construction Conference, vol. 4420 of LNCS, pp. 156-171, Springer, 2007.
- Fowler M., UML Fundamentals, Third Edition / M. Fowler, M.: Symbol-Plus, 2006, 192 pp.
- Leonenkov A.V., Teach UML, Second edition, St. Petersburg: BHV Petersburg 2004.
- UML 2.5 Diagrams Overview, https://www.uml-diagrams.org/uml-25-diagrams.html