This article describes a method for producing composite materials based on polytetrafluoroethylene with high performance properties. One of the obstacles to achieve this result had been the accumulation of moisture in the semi-finished product, which subsequently led to the appearance of defects in products made of fluorine composites. It is proposed to produce semi-finished preforms under reduced specific pressure, in which the moisture content is easier, cheaper and more efficient to control than with the current technological regulations. It is shown that the use of these semi-finished preforms allows getting almost defect-free products with high performance characteristics.
- Sirenko G.A. Anfrictional carboplastics, Kiev, Tekhnika, 1985 (Sirenko, G.A.).
- Avdeychik S.V. Engineering fluorocomposites: structure, technology, application, Grodno, GrSU, 2012, (Avdeychik S.V., V.V. Voropaev, A.A. Skaskevich, V.A. Struk).
- Voropaev V.V. Technology of high filled fluorocomposites – Science and Innovations, Vol. 5, 2009, pp. 48-49.
- Voropaev V.V. Development of compositions and technology of nanocomposite tribotechnical materials based on polymeroligomeric fluorine-containing matrixes: Synopsis of Doctoral (candidate of tech sciences) dissertation research, Minsk, BelSTU, 2014 (Voropaev, V.V.).
- Shelestova V.A., in: International conference on low-temperature plasma physics PLTP-2001, Petrozavodsk, July 1-7, 2001, pp. 226-230 (Shelestova, V.A., P.N. Grakovich, V.V. Serafimovich, K.J. Choy).
- Voropaev V.V. A technology of high wear- and stress-resistant PTFE-based composites production – Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Physical-Technical Series), Vol. 1, 2014, pp. 51-59 (Voropaev, V.V., S.V. Avdeychik, V.A. Struk).
- Mashkov Y.K. The influence of the energy of ultrasonic vibrations on the structure and properties of polymer composite materials – Material Science, Vol. 3, 2013, pp. 42-45 (Mashkov, Y.K., E.N. Eryomin, D.A. Negrov).