Extension of the stages of investment projects` effective management on the basis of operational activity`s rational organization
- 1 Zaporizhzhia National University Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine
Problem issues of enterprises` investment projects introduction have been studied. Structure of every enterprises` investment projects management stage and their characteristics have been defined. Goal of every investment project`s introduction stage taking into account investment resources need and information processing as for the applied investment projects have been marked. Stages of business investment projects `efficient management regarding development of efficient system of decision making control of managerial system have been suggested. System of investment projects` management not identical to existing ones has been submitted. It has been implied to study it as set of elements, which determine planning process, analysis, organization, introduction and monitoring of an investment project, planned budget, project timing, considering environmental threats and risks to take meaningful decisions, avoiding mistakes and improving organizational structure of an investment project.
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy (2014) Kapitalni investytsii v Ukraini za 2013 r [statystychnyi biuleten] [Capital investment in Ukraine in 2013: [statistical bulletin], Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy (2015) Kapitalni investytsii v Ukraini za 2014 r [statystychnyi biuleten] [Capital investment in Ukraine in 2014: [statistical bulletin], Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy (2012) Kapitalni investytsii v Ukraini u 2007–2011 rr [statystychnyi zbirnyk] [Capital investment in Ukraine in 2007-2011: [statistical compendium], Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
- Kniaz, S. V., Komarnytska, N. M. (2014). Formuvannia systemy upravlinnia komertsializatsiieiu innovatsii pidpryiemstv [Formation of the management system for commercialization of innovations at enterprises]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy. No. 5 [in Ukrainian].
- Lowry T., Weinrich B.W., Stcade R.D Business in Todays World. – South-western Publishing Co, 1990.- 278 с.
- Melnyk, T.M. (2015). Oblikovo–analitychne zabezpechennia upravlinnia investytsiinymy proektamy na pidpryiemstvakh rozdribnoi torhivli: avtoref. diss. [Accounting and analytical support of investment project management in retail companies: abstr. diss.]. Lviv: Lvivska Komertsiina Akademiia. 21 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Purskyi, O. I., Kharchenko, O .A. and Vasylevska, A. O. (2012). Systema upravlinnia proektamy torhovelnoho pidpryiemstva [The system of project management in a trade company]. Upravlinnia rozvytkom skladnykh system – Management of complex systems’ development. No. 10. pp. 82–78
- Shveda N. M., Yuryk N. Ye. (2015). Systema upravlinnia proektamy v Ukraini [The system of project management in Ukraine.]. Aktualni zadachi suchasnykh tekhnolohii : IV Mizhnar. nauk.–tekhn. konf. molodykh uchenykh ta studentiv – Topical tasks of modern technologies: Proc. of the 4th Intern. scientific and technical conf. of young scholars and students. Ternopil: TNTU, Vol. 2. pp. 246–247 [in Ukrainian].
- Shim, Tac K. Handbook of financial analysis, forecasting and modeling. – Prentice-Hall Press, 1998.- 346 с.
- Weinrich Y., Hoffmann U. Investitions analyse. – Munchen, Wien, 1989.- 358 с.