Theoretical approaches to the investment process` nature definition and the order of investment process` stages have been analyzed. The main trends of enterprises` investment process` introduction have been specified. Dynamics of enterprises` investment process` have been identified. The main features of investment cycle and its liaison with scientific and technical progress have been marked. It has been suggested to study industries` investment attractiveness as integral characteristic of separate economic fields regarding development perspectives, investment yield, and level of investment risks. It has been found out that certain industries` investment attractiveness is evaluated amid enterprise`s investment strategy`s development and field diversification of the investment portfolio.
- Lowry T., Weinrich B.W., Stcade R.D Business in Todays World. – South-western Publishing Co, 1990.
- Shim, Tac K. Handbook of financial analysis, forecasting and modeling. – Prentice-Hall Press, 1998.
- Weinrich Y., Hoffmann U. Investitions analyse. – Munchen, Wien, 1989.
- Nesvetaev Ju. A. (2003) Jekonomicheskaja ocenka investicij: uch. posob [Economic evaluation of investment: textbook]. Moscow: MGIU. [in Russian].
- Zimin A. I. (2006) Investicii: voprosy i otvety [Investment: questions and answers]. Moscow: Juris–prudenicija. [in Russian].
- Maiorova T.V. (2009) Investytsiina diialnist : pidruch [Investment activity]. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. [in Ukrainian].
- Margolin A. M. (2007) Jekonomicheskaja ocenka investicionnyh proektov [Economic evaluation of investment projects]. Moscow: Jekonomiks. [in Russian].
- Stefanovych Ye. A. (2010) Investytsiini proekty ta dzherela yikh finansuvannia [Investment projects and sources of financing them]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments: practice and expertise, No 20, pp. 8-12.