It is established that the activity of industrial enterprises in conditions of instability of the economic situation in the country, political situation, deterioration of the welfare of the population, imperfection of the current legislation, increase of tax pressure, that is external factors of activity, is aimed at strengthening of competitive positions by penetration a new market segment, production of innovative products, reduction of costs, rational use of resources, under the condition of implementation of technological advances.
It is determined that the level of innovation activity of enterprises is characterized by a gradual deterioration, since scientific and technological achievements are rather slowly used, manufactured products, based on the use of innovative developments, are not in demand on the foreign market, because it is uncompetitive along with the products of leading enterprises. It is substantiated that there are no favorable conditions for rising the innovation activity of industrial enterprises, since most of them are in crisis or unprofitable, not provided with sources of financing for attracting innovative technologies, sharing experience with international organizations. It is proved that the solution of these problems is the implementation of the innovation policy of industrial enterprises, which is possible under the conditions of formation and use
of economic mechanism of innovation activity (EMIA). Elements of organizational and economic mechanism of innovative activity and innovative development of industrial enterprises are proposed under condition of formation of innovation policy.
- Cherep, O.G., A.V.Cherep, O.V. Lepyokhin, I.O. LepyokhinaTaberko. – "Restructuring of the industrial enterprise management system": a monograph. Classic. private. univ. - Zaporizhzhia: Issue of CPU, 2010, -395 p.
- Cherep, O.G., O.Yu. "StremydloThe role of budget and budgeting process in enterprise management." – Bulletin of the International Nobel Economic Forum. – №1 (4), 2011, pр. 445-45.
- Breus, S.V. "Organizational and economic mechanism of innovative activity." – Culture of the peoples of the Black Sea, № 50, 2004, рp. 25-30.
- Didchenko, O.I., O.M. Kostomakha "Approaches to the formation of organizational and economic mechanism for managing the innovative development of the enterprise." – Problems of Development of Foreign Economic Relations and Attraction of Foreign Investments: Regional Aspect: Collection of Scientific Papers, Vol.2, 2013, рp. 103–106.
- Dolgosheia, N.O. "Organizational and economic mechanism of innovative activity in the agricultural sector of the economy." – Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Economics and Intellectual Property, No. 3, 2011, рp. 17–22.
- Kyryk, O.A. "Economic mechanism of innovative activity of airlines". Candidate of Sciences: 08.00.04. – National Aviation University, 2015, 246 p.
- Kipioro, I.M. "Organizational and economic mechanism of development of innovation-investment activity of agricultural enterprises." – Candidate of Sciences: 08.00.04. Uman National University of Horticulture, 2015, 235 p.
- Koval, A.A. "Peculiarities of formation of organizational and economic mechanism of management of innovative activity of the enterprise." – Bulletin of the Kiev National University of Technology and Design, №2 (58), 2011, рp. 40–47.
- Mykytiuk, P.P., В.G. Seniv. "Innovative activity": training. pos. K .: Center for Educational Literature, 2009, 392 p.
- Slavuta, O.Iu. "Organizational and economic mechanism of innovation management of chicken meat production enterprises." – Food Industry Economics, No. 1 (21), 2014, рp. 94–98.
- Turylo, A.A. "Organizational and economic mechanism of management of innovative development of the enterprise." – Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Series: Economic Sciences, vol. 14, Part 1, 2015, рp. 93-96.
- Cherepanova, V.O., Р.О. Lisachenko, O.І. Podrez. "Economic mechanism of enterprise innovative development." – Bulletin of the National Technical University of KhPI: Coll. Sciences. Theme. - Technical progress and production efficiency, № 25, 2012, рp. 21–24.
- Miroshnychenko, O.Y, V.I. Kariuk. "Stages of formation of organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise innovation activity." – Effective Economy, no. 2. Available: <http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2012_2_14
- Savchenko, O.V., V.P. Soloviov. "The essence and components of organizational and economic mechanism of stimulating innovative activity in the enterprise." – Effective Economy, No. 12, 2013. Available: <http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2635
- Ilyashenko, N.S., A.S. Rosokhata "Formation of organizational and economic mechanism for forecasting perspective directions of innovative development of industrial enterprise." – Effective Economy, no. 1, 2015 Available: <http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3737