A statistical model is proposed to analyze the relationship between the clustering coefficient (CC) and the temperature and atomatom interaction potential. CC is defined as the ratio of the number of atoms in clusters to the total number of atoms in a system. The proposed technique is based on the statistical concept of entropy. The clustering coefficient is considered for the equilibrium state.
- Narai-Sabo, I. Inorganic crystal chemistry , Budapest: publishing house Acad. of Sciences of Hungary, 1969. 504 p.
- Liopo, A et al. The form of nanocrystals and atomic structure of their surfaces – Nano-design, technology, computer simulations, Grodno, 2015. p. 28-30.
- Ashcroft, N., Mermin, N. solid state Physics, Moscow: Mir, 1979. Vol.1. 458 p.
- Goodman, F . Waksman, G. Dynamics of gas surface scattering, Moscow: Mir,1980. 426 p.
- Melnikov, G. et al. Cluster model and the IC-spectrum of liquids Herald MGTU them. N.E. Bauman. Ser. "Natural Sciences" 2011. Vol 3.
- Kittel, CH. Introduction to solid state physics, Moscow: Nauka, 1978. 791 p.