NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY
Ecology of equilibrium and stationary states of the unique Humanity-Biosphere system
- 1 Univers ity ―Pr. Assen Zlatarov‖, Burgas Faculty of Real Sciences, Department of Physics and Mathematics
The biosphere as a physical space in which there is life, including human life, is quantitatively characterized by population quantities. The population can be described by certain physical laws in thermodynamic approximation with the application of the notion of entropy. Entropy is a term not only purely physical but also universal. It is a criterion for the description of the evolution and development of the unique Biosphere-Human system. The development of human societies as a part component of the Biosphere is subject to the transformations that are the result of technical developments and the technical-scientific revolution in general. These anthropogenic activities lead to the negative effects upon the Biosphere with the accumulations of pollutants both in the atmosphere and in the system as a whole. The entropy of the Biosphere component as a result of the accumulation of pollutants changes over time. Human physical , ecological and social health is at risk, with the further development of pathological states and human health problems. The entropy of the human component is increasing and the entropy of the Biosphere is decreasing, respectively. The decrease in Biosphere entropy is dictated by the disappear of many species of plants and animals as a consequence of the ecological problem. It is necessary to mention that the steady state and the equilibrium state have different meanings. The steady state is described by a very complex stage under the action of multiple factors with a tendency to stabilize parameters that do not vary over time and the system components “adapt” to these stabilized numerical values such as ambient temperature, pressure and constant amounts of species of animals and plants. The equilibrium state is an idea lized case of the system which from a purely thermodynamic point of view is described by maximum entropy. This paper shows that the human entropy increases at the expense of the decreasing of biosphere entropy, a fact of the universal principle of the conservation of energy. The increase in human entropy results to the instability and risk with self-destructive tendencies unless the steady state is not assured. The mechanisms for the obtaining of the steady state are complex and can be based on some rules and principles at a global level with tendencies to use nontraditional energy sources and of the waste recycling with effects of reducing of the accumulation of pollutants in the atmosphere.
- Manifold Editions | TopoSphere - Manifold Editions
- C. Ludwig, W. Steffen Geologic History and Energy in Encyclopedia of the Anthropocene, 2018
- Sven Erik Jørgensen, Yuri M. Svirezhev, Thermodynamics of the biosphere, Towards a Thermodynamic Theory for Ecological Systems, 2004
- A sea full of plastic, https://itsinourhands.com/en/challenge/a-sea-full-of-plastic
- OCEAN PLASTICS POLLUTION,
- A Global Tragedy for Our Oceans and Sea Life www.biologicaldiversity.org/campaigns/ocean_plastics/
- Gheorghe Săvo iu, Ion Iorga Simăn, „From b ioeconomics to bioeconophysics‖. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341609869_FRO M_BIOECONOMICS_TO_BIOECONOPHYSICS
- E. Costanzo, A. Rubbino, „Entropy changes in the energy bioconversion‖, Published: 04 November 2007, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02739301
- Entropy and Biology Photosynthesis, Last Updated on Tue, 09 Mar 2021, https://www.ecologycenter.us/population-dynamics-2/entropy-and-biology-photosynthesis.html
- Carter N. Lane. Acid Rain: Overview and Abstracts, Nova Science Publishers, 2003. ISBN 1-59033-461-2. с. 1.
- James H. Vincent: Aerosol Sampling – Science, Standards, Instrumentation and Applications. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, ISBN 978-0-470-02725-7, S. 321.
- Markus Mattenklott, Norbert Höfert: Stäube an Arbeitsplätzen und in der Umwelt – Vergleich der Begriffsbestimmungen. In: Gefahrstoffe – Reinhalt. Luft. 69, Nr. 4, 2009, ISSN – 8036 0949 – 8036, S. 127 – 129.
- Daniel Krull. So viele Partikel kommen aus Laserdruckern. // NDR. 2013.
- Carlos Silva, Kalyan Annamalai, Entropy Generation and Human Aging: Lifespan Entropy and Effect of Physical Activity Level, Entropy 2008, 10(2), 100- 123; https://doi.org/10.3390/entropy-e10020100 https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jther/2009/186723/
- www.ifrc.org/Global/Publications/disasters/WDR/21400_WD R2001.pdf, ―World disasters report 2001‖
- https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/07/climate-change-earth-too-hot-for-humans.html, ―The Uninhab itable Earth, Famine, economic collapse, a sun that cooks us: What climate change could wreak — sooner than you think‖, By David Wallace-Wells
- Smith, Reuben L; Soeters, Maarten R; Wüst, Rob C I; Houtkooper, Riekelt H (24 April 2018). "Metabolic flexibility as an adaptation to energy resources and requirements in health and disease".
- Mihai Petrov, 7-th Congress of Pharmacy with International Participation, November, 2019, Republic of Bulgaria with the paper ―The basis of pharmaceutical b ioeconophysics of drug's administration‖.
- Mihai Petrov, ―The branch of econo-biophysics as a prerequisite of the development of the conception of electronic currency‖, International Conference on complex systems, 2020 december, Greece, https://zenodo.org/record/4419178#.X_VxGvkzbIU
- Михай Петров, АСПЕКТИ НА БИОИКОНОФИЗИЧНА ФАРМАКОЛОГИЯ В ЛЕЧЕНИЕТО НА ЗАХАРЕН ДИАБЕТ, Management & Education / Upravlenie i Obrazovanie . 2021, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p. 198-205. https://web.s.ebscohost.com/abstract?direct=true
- Katsuyoshi Nishinaria, Yapeng Fang, Molar mass effect in food and health, Food Hydrocoll. 2021 Mar; 112: 106110. Published on 2020 Sep 3. doi: 10.1016/j.foodhyd.2020.106110 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7467918/
- ―Elemental Composition of the Human Body by Mass‖, https://www.thoughtco.com/elemental-composition-human-body-by-mass-608192
- ―Какое количество вещества содержит ваше тело? из какого количества молекул оно состоит? молярную массу вещества человеческого тела принять равной 20 г/моль‖, https://znanija.org/fizika/24293233.html,
- Ентропия: Защо животът винаги изглежда, че се усложнява – Живѣда (wordpress.com)
- Околна среда и здраве, https://www.eea.europa.eu/bg/themes/human/intro