Comparative Analysis of Geometrical Characteristics of a Test Specimen for Testing the Tensile Strength Before and After Punch Sharpening
In the present article, a comparative analysis of the widths and thicknesses of a test specimen prepared by punching a hydraulic press before and after sharpening the guillotine blades is made. The types of characteristics of the punch are considered. The comparative analysis was performed by a non-destructive method using a 3D computed tomography.
- European standard - Metallic materials- Tensile testing- Part 1: Method of test at room temperature (EN ISO 6891-1:2009)J. Clerk
- Roidev М., Georgieva V., Stoimenov N., Klochkov L., Panev P., Development of an automatic packaging line with single pack, XXV International Scientific and Technical Conference „ADP – 2016” 23- 26 June, Sozopol 2016., ISSN – 13 10 -3946, 2016, pp.232-239. (2016)
- Hristov S., Testing and Flaw Detection of Metals, Technika, (1988)
- Kazakova S., Kamenova I., Klochkov L., Stoimenov N., Popov B., Sokolov B., Application of 3D Industrial Tomography In Dental Medicine., International Scientific Conference “Industry 4.0”, 13-16 December 2017, Borovets, Bulgaria, pp. 187-190, ISSN: 2535-0021 (Print), 2535-003X (Online), Publisher: Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering Industry – 4.0 (2017)
- Nicon Metrology Brochure – http://www.nikonmetrology.com/en_EU/Products/X-ray-and-CT-Inspection/Computed-Tomography/XT-H-225-ST-Industrial-CT Scanning/