In this publication we study the influence of the pressing force on the strength characteristics of sintered materials based on water – dispersed iron powders alloyed with copper. Three brands of iron powders were studied – AHC 100.29, ASC 100.29 and ABC 100.30, to which 2 and 4% electrolytic copper were added. After pressing with a force of 300 ÷ 800 MPa, they were sintered at a temperature of 1150 ° C for 1 h. Experiments were performed to determine three strength characteristics – tensile strength, yield strength, elongation. In determining the mechanical characteristics in order to prevent the influence of porosity, five measurements were made for each type of samples, and in the graphical interpretation of the results the arithmetic mean values were used.
- Kovachev, J., I. Miteva, I. Mitev, Influence of Pressure Force on Density Before sintering of Iron Powder Мaterials Obtained by Reduction, AJ Industrial Technologies, Issue7/2020, ISSN 1314- 9911, pp. 23÷27.
- Mitev, I. N, Industrial Materials, ECS-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2017, ISBN 978-954-490-556.
- Mitev, I., Modern Industrial Technologies - Part III (Progressive Methods for Mechanical Formation), ECS-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2016, ISBN 978-954-490-511-8.
- Mitev, I., Powder Metallurgy - Part I (Obtaining Powder Metallurgical Materials and Products,) UP „V.Aprilov”, Gabrovo, 2004, ISBN 954-4683-233-2.
- Mitev, I., Structural Analysis, EX-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2013, ISBN 978-954-490-363-3
- Miteva, I., Perculiarities of the technological process in the preparation of metal powders, IJSTII „Machines technologies materials“, year XIV, Issue 2/2020, pp.93÷95 ISSN 1313-0226.
- Mitev,I., I.Todorova, Dimension Changes of Iron Powder Materials Alloy with Phosphoru Depending on the Process Parameters During Sintering, IJSTII Machines Technologies Materials, year XI, Issue 4/2017, ISSN print 1313-0226, ISSN web 1314-507X, pp. 198÷202
- Mitev,I., Influence of the Type of Iron Powder of the Tensile Strength of Iron Carbon Powder Materials Alloyed with Cooper, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), Vo lume 4, Issue 4, 2015, рp.156÷159, ISSN (online) 2249-8958.
- Mitev,I., R.Maimarev, Optimizing Strength Characteristics of Powder Workpieces of Fe-C-Cu System, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences (IJETCAS), ISSUE 5, vol.1, 2013, p.1÷6, ISSN (online) 2279-0055, ISSN (print) 2279-0047
- Mitev, I., R. Maimarev, Sintering of two-component powder construction materials in the presence of liquid phase, Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, book №17, 2012, p.70 ÷ 73, ISSN 1312-8612.
- Mitev, I., Technologies for chipless forming, EX-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2021, ISBN 978-954-490-492-6.
- Mitev, I., Copper in two-component powder metallurgical systems, EX-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2019, ISBN 978-954-490-632-0