The materials of the article consider the influence of external mechanical loads of static and dynamic action (pressure force, mechanical impulse, vibration) on the change of electrophysical characteristics (electrical conductivity, specific capacitance) of film sensor elements. It is shown that an increase in the mechanical load on such an element with a simultaneous decrease in the interact ion time with a constant contact area leads to an exponential increase in the power and sensitivity of the reaction pulse, provided that such mechanical load does not exceed the mechanical strength of the sensor element. At the same time, the increase in the mechanical load on the sensor element at constant time and contact area, almost does not change the sensitivity of the reaction pulse (the maximum increase in sensitivity does not exceed 1.8%). In this case, vibrational oscillations in the frequency range 30… 85 Hz at mechanical forces of the order of 20 … 150 mN create response pulses of the order of 12… 45 mV/μs, which are perceived as “false positives” of the sensor elements. A further increase in frequency and mechanical effort leads to the destruction of the base of the sensor element and the detachment of the sensor f ilm from the base. Reducing the frequency and mechanical forces create reaction pulses up to 12 mV/μs, which does not exceed the allowable values of “white noise” (about 25… 35% of the minimum value of the reaction pulse).
- Trends in science and technology 2020-2040. As evidenced by a NATO study. Part 1 [Online]. Available: http://opk.com.ua/ %D1%82%D1%80% D0% B5% D0% BD% D0% B4% D0% B8-% D0% B2-% D0% BD% D0% B0 % D1% 83% D1% 86% D1% 96-% D1% 82% D0% B0-% D1% 82% D0% B5% D1% 85% D0% BD% D0% BE% D0% BB% D0% BE % D0% B3% D1% 96% D1% 8F% D1% 852020-2040-% D0% BF% D1% 80% D0% BE-% D1% 89% D0% BE /. Accessed on: October 7, 2018
- M.Kaltenbacher, Numerical Simulation of Mechatronic Sensors and Actuators Finite Elements for Computational Multiphysics, (Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Germany, 2015).
- Jerome P. Lynch, Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, (2015).
- Kara J. Peters, Smart Sensor Phenomena, Technology, Networks, and Systems Integration, (2015).
- Global Wireless Sensor Network Research Report 2019 to 2026 [Online]. Available: https://www.itintelligencemarkets.com/ request_sample.php?id=85. Accessed on November 7, 2018.
- Cellphone Fingerprint Recognition Sensor Market Witness High Growth And Manufacturing Analysis By 2027 | Apple, Synaptics, Fingerprints [Online]. Available: https://neighborwebsj.com/uncategorized/943676/cellphone-fingerprint-recognition-sensor-market-witness-high-growth-and-manufacturing-analysis-by-2027apple-synaptics-fingerprints/ Accessed on January 6, 2021 .
- D.Dehtyarenko, V.Mikulko, V.Ejov, in: Actual problems of energy, (2016), pp. 446-450. (in Russian)
- L.Amosova, М.Isaev, J. Tech. Phys., 10(84), 127 (2014). (in Russian)
- K.L.Mittal, Electrocomp. Sci. Tech., 3, 21-24 (2007).
- Polymer-tech. Cohesive strength. [Online]. Available: http://polymer-tech.ru/ref/kogezionna9_pro2nost5.html#allref Accessed on December 20, 2018.
- The problem of data entry from the projection-capacitive sensor matrix [Online]. Available: http://ptsj.ru/articles/45/45.pdf Accessed on December 15, 2019.
- PERSISTENCE Merket Search - Thin Film Capacitor Market [Online] Available: https://www.persistencemarketresearch. com/market-research/thin-film-capacitor-market.asp Accessed on June 18, 2019.
- Techinstro - ITO Coated Glass [Online]. Available: https://www.techinstro.com/ito-coated-glass/ Accessed on July 15, 2019.
- Hart Materials - The use of nickel based particles in the electronics industry [Online]. Available: https://www.hartmaterials.com/images/documents/the%20use% 20of%20nickel%20based%20particles%20in%20the%20electro nics%20industry.pdf Accessed on Sptember 5, 2019.
- Encyclopedia of Mechanical Engineering XXL - Methods for determining the adhesive strength of films [Online]. Available: https://mash-xxl.info/info/585429/ Accessed on December 20, 2019.
- NPP Electrochemistry Galvanic coatings and metalworking, Non-destructive methods of thickness control [Online]. Available: https://zctc.ru/sections/metodi_kontrolya_tolshini_ pokritiya Accessed on December 25, 2018.
- Chia-Ching Wu, Chien-Chen Diao, in: MATEC Web of Conferences, (Iss.185, 2018), pp. 1-6.
- Shiuh-Chuan Her, Chun-Fu Chang, J. Appl. Biomater., 15(2), 170-175 (2017).
- ScienceDirect - Film Thickness [Online]. Available: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/materials-science/film-thickness Accessed on February 17, 2021.
- The area of the spatial charge of the p-n junction [Online]. Available: https://studfile.net/preview/1906091/page:4/ Accessed on April, 15.