This paper presents the application of an experimental method for determining the numerical values of the machinability factors of medium alloy carbon steel in the drilling process. Research conditions are defined, including tools, machine, and machining parameters. The experiment was performed according to a two-factor orthogonal experimental plan, and the values of cutting forces were monitored using a dynamometer through other elements of the information measuring system. Cutting forces were also considered in relation to the drilling depth.
- M. Pirtini and I. Lazoglu, “Forces and hole quality in drilling,” Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 1271–1281, 2005, doi: 10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2005.01.004.
- E. M. Mielnik, “Design of a metal-cutting drilling experiment: A discrete two-variable problem,” Qual. Eng., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 71–98, 1993, doi: 10.1080/08982119308918708.
- B. N. and M. Lazić, “Obrada metala rezanjem,” Proizv. Tehnol., pp. 1–73, 2007.
- S. George, “Cutting Tool Applications.”
- R. Arif, G. Fromentin, F. Rossi, and B. Marcon, “Mechanical analysis of local cutting forces and transient state when drilling of heat-resistant austenitic stainless steel,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., vol. 104, no. 5–8, pp. 2247–2258, 2019, doi: 10.1007/s00170-019-03969-8.
- R. Li and A. J. Shih, “Tool temperature in titanium drilling,” J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., vol. 129, no. 4, pp. 740–749, 2007, doi: 10.1115/1.2738120.
- K. R. Stanic Joko, Kalajdzic Milisav, MERNA TEHNIKA U TEHNOLOGIJI OBRADE METALA REZANJEM. Beograd: IRO “GRAĐEVINSKA KNJIGA,” 1983.
- M. Kalajdžić, “Tehnologija obrade rezanjem - Priručnik.” 2000.
- M. Sekulić, P. Kovač, M. Gostimirović, and M. Hadžistević, “PREDICTION OF THE MAIN CUTTING FORCE IN DRILLING BY KIENZLE EQUATION,” vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 27–30, 2014.