Studying the composition and properties of white eco-cement
- 1 National Technical University of Ukraine" Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" Kyiv, Ukraine
The possibility to produce white Eco-cement with the use of a dry method under low-temperature firing of a raw material mixture based on the CaO – SiO2 – Al2O3 – MgO system is shown. Computer calculations were performed and an analysis of the dependence of the characteristics of cement clinker on the quantitative ratio of raw components was carried out. A new composition of the raw material mixture with a decrease of 19 wt. % amount of the carbonate component and, accordingly, CO2 emissions during combustion was determined. The peculiarities of phase transformations in the material during firing with a maximum temperature of 1100 ᵒС when microtalcum was introduced into the initial mixture with the formation of pericloze, ockermanite and merwinite as a factor in the structure and properties of cement clinker were noted.
- Duda W. Cement Data Book, Volume 3: Raw Material for Cement Production - French & European Pubns, 1988. – 188 p.
- Ghosh S. Advances in Cement Technology: Chemistry, Manufacture and Testing / Taylor & Francis, 2003. – 828 p.
- Anjan K. Cement Production Technology. Principles and Practice // CRC Press, 2018. – 439 p.
- Andrew R. Research, CICERO Center for International Climate. Global CO2 emissions from cement production // Journal of Earth Syst. Sci. Data (2017)
- 5. Hanehara S. ECO-CEMENT AND ECO-CONCRETE Environmentally Compatible Cement and Concrete Technology // Conference: JCI/KCI International Joint Seminar, 2001. – Vol.1.
- Scrivener K. Eco-efficient cements: Potential economically viable solutions for a low-CO2 cement-based materials industry // Cement and Concrete Researchl, 2018. – Vol. 114. – p. 2-26, (Scrivener K., Vanderley M., Gartner E.).
- Schneider M. The cement industry on the way to a low-carbon future // Cement and Concrete Research, 2019. – Vol. 124(3).
- Low Carbon Cement Production Issue Paper // https://www.climateactionreserve.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Low-Carbon-Cement-Issue-Paper-05-20-2022_final.pdf
- Uchikawa H. Eco-cement-frontier of Recycling of Urban Composite Waste, World Cement, 1995, pp. 33-36, (Uchikawa H., Obana H.).
- Shimoda T. Eco-cement: A New Portland Cement to Solve Municipal and Industrial Waste Problems, Modern Concrete Materials, Proceedings of the International Conference ‘Creating with Concrete’, Dundee(UK), 1999, pp. 17-30, (Shimoda T., Yokoyama S.).
- Zubekhin А. White Portland Cement // Rostov on/D,: Universitet, 2004. – 263 p., (Zubekhin А., Golovanova S., Кirsanov P.).
- Moresová K. White cement - Properties, manufacture, prospects // Ceramics Silikaty, 2001. – Vol. 45(4). – pp.158-163, (Moresová K., Škvára F.).
- Dorogan N. White Portland Cement – Кyiv: «Polytechnica», 2018. – 204 p., (Dorogan N., Sviderskyy V., Chernyak L.).
- Taylor H. Cement Chemistry – London: Thomas Telford Publishing; 2 edition, 1997 – 459 р.
- Bogye R. The Chemistry of Portland cement. – New York: 1995. – 326 p.
- Kurdowski W. Chemia cement - Warzawa׃ PWN, 1991. – 478 s.
- Sviderskyy V. The software for technology of low-temperature binder materials // Bulding materials and products, 2017. - № 1-2 (93). – P. 22 – 24., (Sviderskyy V., Chernyak L., Sanginovа О., Dorogan N., Tsybenkо М.).
- DSTU B V.2.7-91-99. Astringent mineral. Classification.– К.: Cerzhbud of Ukraine,1999.
- DSTU B V.2.7-257:2011. White Portland Cement. Тechnical Date. – К.: Minregion of Ukraine,2012.
- ASTM C150-07. Standard Specification for Portland Cement.