In 2004 Prof. Oldrich Jirsak from the Technical University of Liberec developed a machine for the industrial production of a nanofiber layer. Because of this equipment, new nanofiber layer oriented projects started to occur. One of such projects in recent years was a nanofiber membrane for use in sport and outdoor activities and also in the army. This project was a cooperation between the Technical University of Liberec and a Czech investor which led to the creation of a new company called NANOMEMBRANE. The result of their work is not only clothing with a nanofiber membrane, but also further cooperation between the private sector and a state university.
- Start up. Wikipedia [online]. 2018 [cit. 201929-01]. https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startup
- Jirsák, O., Kalinová, K. Nonwoven textile, Technical University of Liberec, Liberec. 2003.
- M. V. Roey, Water-Resistant Breathable Fabrics. Journal of Industrial Textiles, Vol. 22, pp. 20- 31, 1992..
- Ahn, H. W., Park, Ch. H., Chung, S. E., Waterproof and breathable properties of nanoweb applied clothing. Textile Research Journal. 2011, Sv. 81, 14, stránky 1438 – 1447.
- M. Gorji, M., Jeddi, A. A. A., Gharehaghaji, A. A., Fabrication and characterization of polyurethane electrospun nanofiber membranes for protective clothing applications. 2012, Sv. 125, 5, stránky 4135 - 4141.
- Růžičková, J., Electrospinnig nanofibers, Technical University of Liberec, Liberec 2004.