The study of the formation process of the operation quality of a transport firm is the most topical, since this process significantly determines the dynamics of its evolution. The paper presents the concept of the product and service quality, describes the difference between the service and the product, as well as a step-by-step scheme of quality development. The history of quality management development is also discussed on the example of three leading regions of the world: USA, Japan and Western Europe.
Methods for assessing the quality of products and services have been established, which are somewhat different from each other and are of great importance for assessing the activities of a transport enterprise.
- I. Dangadze..., 2018: - I. Dangadze, G. Furtsvanidze, G. Arjevanidze. Selection of the location of logistics infrastructure elements based on an infinite number of options. Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference "Modern Science and Innovative Practice". Volume 2. 2018 221-224 p. ISBN 978-9941-484-05-6. ISBN 978-9941-484-07-0.
- I. Dangadze..., 2019: - I. Dangadze, G. Furtsvanidze, G. Arjevanidze. Selection of the optimal location of logistics infrastructure elements in the transport-technological network. Scientific-technical conference "Problems of accessibility of disabled people in civil infrastructure and development prospects". A collection of works. Kutaisi. 2019 157-163 p.
- Andronov..., 2001: - Andronov I.V., Savin A.V. Features of determining the quality of services // Actual problems of economics and transport: Sat. scientific tr. -Saratov: SGTU, 2001.-S. 73-76.
- Andronov.., 2001: - Andronov I.V., Muravyova N.A., Savin A.V. The concept of quality of products and services // Actual problems of economics and transport: Sat. scientific tr. - Saratov: SGTU, 2001.-S. 76-80.
- Krylova..., 1992: - Krylova GD Foreign experience in quality management. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1992.-140 p.
- Levashov.., 1998: - Levashov S.A., Menzheres V.N. Market strategies and logistics in the company's activities. -Saratov: SGTU, 1998.- 80 p.