Aviation integration is seen as a process of rapprochement and unification in the air transport industry. Conducting a study of the common aviation area of the European Union. Today there is a common transport policy in the EU. Its goal is to provide market conditions and a competitive basis for airlines. The analysis of competition in the market of air transportation of Ukraine is carried out. The main flights passing through Ukraine are singled out. The shortcomings of Ukrainian airlines in the international market have been identified. It is concluded that the air transport industry in Ukraine is still underdeveloped. Ukraine’s accession to the Free Sky of Europe has advantages. Strategic directions of development of the air transportation market of Ukraine are determined
- Zhavoronkova G.V., Degtyar V.M. Problems of Ukrainian Airlines in the Market of air transport // Aviation in the XXI-st Century: Proceedings of the fourth Congress. – K.: NAU, 2010. – P. 61.33-61.36
- Arefieva O., Miziuk S., Geyets I. Micro and macroeconomic analysis of aviation business of competing groups. // Sustainable development of enterprises in the international economic environment: a monograph edited by O. Arefieva – Кyiv: Maslakov Private Publishing House, 2018, С. 300 - 312.
- Treaty on European Union. Official site of the Parliament of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/
- "EU acquis in the field of civil aviation and prospects for adaptation of Ukrainian legislation in the light of the signing and entry into force of the Agreement on the Common Aviation Area between Ukraine and the EU" https://www.kmu.gov.ua/diyalnist/yevropejska-integraciya/perekladi-aktiv-acquis-yes
- Zhavoronkova G., Zhavoronkov V., Volvach N. Development of the market of aviation transportation in Ukraine: problems and prospects. // TRANS & MOTAUTO WORD 3/2018, р. 116-120.
- Statistics in the field of air transport [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://mtu.gov.ua/content/statistichni-dani-v-galuzi-aviatransportu.html
- Results obtained by the aviation industry of Ukraine in 2019 // Data provided by the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine. – 2019. – Access mode: http://www.avia.gov.ua/uploads/documents/9462.pdf
- Flightradar24: Live Flight Tracker – Real-Time Flight Tracker Map [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://flightradar.online/ru/
- The joint web-portal of executive authorities. Ukraine initialed a Common Aviation Area Agreement with the EU. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/publish/article?art_id=246883289
- Agreement between Ukraine and the European Community on certain aspects of air services [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_743
- Geets I., Matsenko O., Myronova Yu., Skrypka Ye. Strategic directions of airspace liberalization between Ukraine and the EU / // International Scientific Journal “Mechanism of Economic Regulation”. – 2018. – №3. – p. 66-79.
- Official web-site of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. On approval of the Aviation Transport Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030. [Electronic resource] // – 2019. – Access mode: https://www.mtu.gov.ua/projects/166/