SOCIETY & ”INDUSTRY 4.0”
Management of intellectual personnel in the era of Industry 4.0
- 1 National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2 Borys Grinchenko University, Kyiv, Ukraine
New technologies of Industry 4.0, their measurement and research tools are named; the consequences and risks for society, the state and people are defined. Peculiarities of modern management of intellectual personnel are studied. The motivation of the work of the intellectual staff is substantiated. The importance of the involvement of intellectual personnel in the company has been proven.
- Schwab K. (2017). The Fourth industrial revolution: K. Schwab. M.: Publishing House "E". 208 p.
- Aaker David A. (2010). Strategic Market Management: Global Perspectives / David A. Aaker, Damien Mc. Loughlin. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, 368 p.
- Zhavoronkova G. (2018) a. Design methodology management systems knowledge of business processes in manufacturing / G. Zhavoronkova, L. Melnyk. “Innovations” Vol. 3. Р. 98-101.
- Word Bank. The Future of Jobs, Employment, Skills and Workforce Strategy for the Fourth of Industrial Revolution, 2018. URL: http://www.3weforum.org/docs /WEF_FOJ_Executive_
- Zhavoronkova G. (2021). Innovative business development and the startup ecosystem in the era of the fourth industrial revolution / G. Zhavoronkova, V. Zhavoronkov, V. Nagieva. “Science. Business. Society”. Vol.1 Р. 31-34.