Existence of reliable/safe freight or transportation base is a requirement for establishing maritime transportation company. Therefore, Georgia has to search for internal freight base necessary for container transportation which is highly and permanently demanded on a global market. Pure drinking water represents such product for Georgia.
According to UN, the world demand on the fresh water is increasing rapidly. The accessibility of it is decreasing day by day on our planet. It’s proved by the macroeconomic researches that Georgia possesses the resources of the world importance in the form of the fresh drinking water.
The paper presents the methods of the transportation of fresh drinking water, calculation of the potential income received from the export and its role in the development of Georgian economy.
- Gedenidze M. Architectural and functional-planning organization of the Georgian part of the Silk Road, methodical instructions and the task of the course project in city building; Publishing of Technical University, Tbilisi, 2013.
- Lomouri N. For the issue of old Georgian trading roads; The works of the history institute named after Javakhishvili Iv. 1958, book 4, part 1.
- Tchokhonelidze A. Silk Road in the history of East, Perspective – XXI, XI, Institute of Asia and Africa of Free University of Tbilisi, Institute of oriental studies named after acad. G. Tsereteli, Tbilisi, 2009, pp 77.
- Giorgi Purtskhvanidze, Archil Varshanidze, Teona Turmanidze. The prespectives of Georgia in the process of maritime transportation and statistical study of the containers and loads processed by the ports. “Transportation bridge Europe-Asia”. V Georgian-Polish international scientific-technical conference. Collection of works. Kutaisi, 2019, pp. 142-148.
- Prof. Dr. Purtskhvanidze G., Assoc.Prof. Dr. Gvetadze V., Doctoral candidate Varshanidze A. Master Turmanidze T. A PORT COMMUNITY SYSTEM OF GEORGIA AND ITS ROLE IN WORLD MARITIME TRANSPORT. TRANS MOTAUTO WORLD. # 3. V - 3. SCIENTIFIC TECHNICAL UNION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INDUSTRY-4.0. 2018. pp. 131- 134.
- Lujkov I. M., Khramenkov S. V. Pure water. Life and a wealth of the world. 2009, pp 227