Trends in the development tourism transport infrastructure in georgia and the wider the region
- 1 Akaki Tsereteli State University
Tourism is one of the engines for the regional economic development. The management of the development of the tourism potential of the region should be provided primarily through the development of tourism infrastructure. It is especially important to study the existing tourism transport infrastructure and introduce new innovative technologies in its management. We have studied several tourist facilities in the western region, among other issues, studied the tourism infrastructure and set the ways to increase the tourism potential in the region, which will contribute to the development of tourism in Georgia and the wider region and attract the visitors to the region.
- Kotelnikova V.E. Tourism transport infrastructure // Transport world – M/: MIIT, 2012, Issue 4, pp. 118-123.
- Gulyaev V.G. Tourism: economy and social development. – M.: Finance and Statistics, 2003.- 304 p.
- Gulyaev V.G. Tourist traffic (documents, rules, logbooks, technology) - M.: Finance and Statistics, 1998.- 368 p.
- Gulyaev V.G., Selivanov I.A. Tourism: economics, management, sustainable development. – M.: Soviet Sport, 2008. – 279 p.
- Kuskov A.S. Transport service management / A.S. Kuskov, O.V. Ponukalina, T.N. Odintsova – Saratov, SSTU, 2003. – 89 p.