In many countries in the world, including Georgia, tourism has become one of the leading sectors of the country’s economy and a source of raising public finance. Tourism is recognized as one of the priority areas for the development of the Georgian economy and contributes to the socio-economic development of the country. In particular, it is important to explore the existing tourism transport infrastructure and introduce the innovative technologies in its management. The paper describes some innovative methods whose use will contribute to the development of tourism in Georgia and will significantly increase the attraction of visitors.
- Pender L., Sharpley R. The Management of Tourizm. London: SAGE Publications, 2005. – 323 p.
- Sorupia E. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 5, pp. 1767 – 1777, 2005 [http://www.easts.info/online/proceedings 05/1767.pdf].
- Stephen J. Page. Transport and tourism. Global perspectives. 3 rd edition, London: Pearson education Ltd. 2009. – 447 p.
- The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report, World Economic Forum, 2008 [http://www.werforum.org/docs/WEF-TravelTourizmCompetitiveness-Report-2008.pdf].
- The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report, World Economic Forum, 2009 [http://www3.werforum.org/docs/WEF-TravelTourizmCompetitiveness-Report-2009 pdf].
- The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report, World Economic Forum, 2011 [http://www3.werforum.org/docs/WEF-TravelTourizmCompetitiveness-Report-2011 pdf].
- The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report, World Economic Forum, 2013 [http://www3.werforum.org/docs/WEF-TravelTourizmCompetitiveness-Report-2013 pdf].