The article presents the construction and manufacturing of working screw harrow bodies, as well as the developed experimental setup for experimental studies, presents the methodology of research to determine the traction resistance of the working body. The variations of traction resistance force Px from the speed of harrow movement V, at different values of the angle of attack β of working screw bodies and working depth h are plotted.
- Klendii, M.B., Pilipaka, S.F.Analytical model of installation of tillage spherical disks for determination of geometric and technological characteristics - Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, issue 241, 2016, pp. 140-150.
- Bulgakov, V., Pilipaka, S., Adamchuk, V. Olt, J. Theory of motion of a material point along a plane curve with a constant pressure and velocity. – Agronomy Research, Estonian Agricultural University, vol. 12(3), 2014, pp. 937-948.
- Pilipaka, S.F., Babka, V.N., Zaharova, T.N. Forma osi gibkoy neszhimaemoy polosi pri ee tolkanii po naklonnoy sherohovatoy ploskosti s postoyannoy skorostyu, Motrol, vol. 15, no. 4, 2013, pp. 198-205.
- Lech M. Mass flow rate measurement in vertical pneumatic conveying of solid. – Powder Technology, vol.114, Issues 1–3, 2001, pp. 55-58.
- Bulgakov V., Olt J., Ivanovs S., Trokhaniak O., Gadzalo Ja., Adamchuk V., Chernovol M., Pascuzzi S., Santoro F., Arak M. Research of a contact stresses in swivel elements of flexible shaft in screw conveyor for transportation of agricultural materials. – Estonian Academic Agricultural Society. Agraarteadus, vol. 33, no. 1, 2022, pp. 67-73. doi:10.15159/jas.22.12.
- Hevko R. B., Rozum R. I., Klendiy O. M. Development of design and investigation of operation processes of loading pipes of screw conveyors. – INMATEH: Agricultural engineering, vol.50, no.3, 2016, pp.89-94.
- Pylypaka, S., Klendii, M., Klendii, O. Particle motion on the surface of a concave soil-tilling disk. ACTA POLYTECHNICA, Journal of Advanced Engineering, is a peer-reviewed, vol. 28 Issue 3, 2018, pp. 63-73.