NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY
MISSIONS EXPERIENCE – FACTOR FOR MILITARY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- 1 Land Forces Faculty – Vasil Levski National Military University, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Participation in missions abroad is considered a kind of military career achievement other than military routine and familiar surroundings, which is straining both personal qualities and professional skills. This report presents a comparative analysis between participated and not participated in missions, officers, sergeants and soldiers, and how it has influenced their leadership development
- Atanasova-Krasteva N., Psychology of the crisis, Veliko Tarnovo, 2013.
- Barhaev B., Psychology and pedagogy of the professional activities of an officer, Military University, 1998.
- Cvetkov D., Probability models in the theory of tests. University Publishing House "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" Veliko Tarnovo, 2015.
- Djonev S., Strategies of the manager in interpersonal relations, Sofia, 1990
- Hristov S., Theory and models of leadership. Varna, 1993