The aim of the research is to develop a database management system for collecting, processing, storing and using information for the teaching of PhD students at a university using the high-level Python language.
Studied and researched in the process of development are the main characteristics of the most widely used database management systems. The practical aspects of the design, creation and use of databases were analysed. Has been formulated the requirements to the functional capabilities of the developed database. For the development of the web-application was used Python programming language. The database model, the user interface and a set of reports were developed. A physical data model, oriented towards the design and the development of a database management system using the Python programming language was proposed. The main risks and threats to the security of information in the web-application are characterized. Guidelines for infrastructure protection are proposed.
- Practical PHP 7, MySQL 8, and MariaDB Website Databases: A Simplified Approach to Developing Database-Driven Websites, September 2018, Apress901 Grayson Street Suite 204 Berkely, CA, Adrian W. West, Steve Prettyman
- MySQL Database System, 28 August 2018, ISBN 978-3-319-92429-8, K. C. Lang
- MySQL Connector/Python Revealed, ISBN 978-1-4842-3693-2, Jesper Wisborg Krogh
- Learn SQLite with Python: Building Database-Driven Desktop Projects, Sparta Publishing, Sep 29, 2019, Vivian Siahaan, Rismon Hasiholan Sianipar
- Implementation of database using python flask framework, 20 December 2019, Nidhi Chauhan, Mandeep Singh, Ayushi Verma, Aashwaath Parasher, Gaurav Budhiraja
- https://www.python.org/ - Python
- Python – The Fastest Growing Programming Language, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Dec-2017, K. R. Srinath
- https://www.mysql.com/ - MySql
- Rolf Oppliger, Security Technologies for the World Wide Web, 2003 Artech House Inc. ISBN 1-58053-348-5