With a high degree of reliability we could say that modern products and systems in the field of critical infrastructure security are mechatronic, as they are complete mechanical systems with fully integrated electronics, intelligent control system and information technology. At the same time, the concept of Technology Readiness Levels has become an important project management tool that facilitates communication and common understanding between technology manufacturers and developers, customers and managers.
Defining and implementing the compatibility approach between the stages of development of mechatronic security systems of CI and TRLs is one of the possible correct ways to maintain an adequate security levels for national CI, providing prevention and counteraction against contemporary risks.
- Associate professor Dimitrov D.L., PhD, “COMPERATVE EVALUATION OF MODELING AND SIMULATION TECHNIQUES FOR INTERDEPENDENT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE”, Journal “Security & Future”, YEAR III, ISSUE 4, 2019, ISSN: (PRINT) 2535-0668,ISSN:(ONLINE) 2535-082X, p.p. 128-131;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, “Comparative assessment of techniques for modeling and simulation of interconnected critical infrastructure", Proceedings of the annual university conference, “Vasil Levski” National Military University, Publishing complex”, ISSN 1314-1937, p. 231 -241, 2020;
- Iliyan ILIEV, Aleksandar KOLAROV, „Study of Microprocessor System for Detection of Self Noise of an Underwater Object in Real-Time“, Acoustics Magazine, issue 21, December 2019, pp. 33 - 40, ISSN 1312 - 4897;
- N. Georgiev, A. Kolarov, „One approach for quick transmission of critical information in underwater monitoring with adaptive positioned anchor buoy“, „International Scientific Conference „TECHNICS. TECHNOLOGIES. EDUCATION.SAFETY“, 2019, ISSN 2535-0315;
- Jürgen Gausemeier and Stefan Moehringer, “NEW GUIDELINE VDI 2206 – A FLEXIBLE PROCEDURE MODEL FOR THE DESIGN OF MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENGINEERING DESIGN ICED 03 STOCKHOLM, AUGUST 19-21, 2003;
- I. Graessler, J. Hentze and T. Bruckmann “V-MODELS FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY SYSTEMS ENGINEERING”, INTERNATIONAL DESIGN CONFERENCE - DESIGN 2018, https://doi.org/10.21278/idc.2018.0333;
- VDI 2206, „Entwicklungsmethodik für mechatronische Systeme“, Entwurf, BeuthVerlag, Berlin, 1993;
- European Commission Decision C (2014) 4995 of 22 July 2014, HORIZON 2020, WORK PROGRAMME 2014 – 2015, 19. General Annexes, RevisedG. Technology readiness levels (TRL), p. 18;
- Brian Sauser, Ph.D, Jose Ramirez-Marquez, Ph.D., Dinesh Verma, Ph.D., Ryan Gove “From TRL to SRL: The Concept of Systems Readiness Level”, Conference on Systems Engineering Research Los Angeles, CA, April 7-8, 2006.