Contemporary security challenges require the creation of a continuous and manageable process that guarantees the survival and sustainability of the organization’s core activities before, during and after a devastating event. This means that it is necessary to manage the organization’s activities, resources, personnel, impact on its functioning and countless risks. Significant contribution in this direction provides intelligent security systems.
Thanks to rapid technological progress it is possible to be developed sophisticated security systems able to integrate heterogeneous sources that can monitor, control and manage the security environment of the organization, which is potentially at risk. But the combination of different technologies is not sufficient to significantly increase the level of security and the approach to the integrity of system elements, and compatibility with other systems management organization are basic factors for success in this direction.
- Kiril Stoichev, Dimitar Dimitrov, Valeri Panevski. „Critical infrasturture integrated security and protection“, section one, p.p. 16÷49, section three, p.p. 130-142,.IMSETHAC-BAS, 2018, ISBN:978-619-90310-8-7;
- Associate Professor Dr. Eng. Dimitar Dimitrov, Monograph “Development of Standardized Criteria for Security Assessment and Modeling and Enhancement of Critical Infrastructure Protection”, First Edition, 2019, ISBN 978-619- 188-285-4;
- Associate Professor Dimitrov D. L. Ph.D., „Standardized Approaches for the Integration of Management Systems of the Critical Infrastructure Objects“, 2019, VII International scientific technical conference, Proceedings - volume 3,, Publisher: Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering, ISSN: 2535- 0315 (print), 2535- 0323 (online), p.p. 239-241, https://techtos.net/sbornik/2019/3-2019.pdf;
- Dimitrov D., Nikolova V., Asenov M., Vasileva P. Project “Integrated employment interventions in the border cooperation region Giurgiu - Ruse”, “MOBGIRU”, project code 16.4.2.036 interreg V-A Romania-Bulgaria Program. Proceedings of the Sixth National Conference with International Participation in Metal Science, Hydro and Aerodynamics, National Security 2017, IMSETHC-BAS, 2017, ISSN:1313-8308, p.p. 179-183;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, “Comperatve evaluation of modeling and simulation techniques for interdependent critical infrastructure”, International Scientific Journal „Security & Future“, Issue 4/2019, Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical
- Engineering, 2019, ISSN:ISSN: 2535-0668 (print), 2535- 082X (online), p.p. 128-132;
- Georgiev, N.L. “Analysis of one class of specialized sensors for protection of objects from critical infrastructures”, 2015, ISBN:978-619-90310-4-9, 170, monograph;
- Georgiev, N.L, “Summary description of the state of sensors by object protection systems”, Collection of scientific papers - Days of non-destructive control' 2015, 2, 2015, ISSN:1310-3946, p.p. 118-120;
- Yavor Boichev,”Pneumatic-jet engine for propulsion of special purpose submarines”, Sixth National Conference with International Participation “Metal Science, Hydro and Aerodynamics, National Security” 2017 ". 2017, ISSN:1313- 8308, p.p. 293-295;
- Yavor Boichev, Stanislav Asenov, “Pyrotechnic compositions for non-lethal light-sounding means”, 2018, ISBN: 978-619-7246-20-9, ISSN:2367-7481, p.p. 614-620;
- Yavor Boichev, “Water-soluble principle safety devices for special purpose underwater products”, Sixth National Conference with International Participation “Metal Science, Hydro and Aerodynamics, National Security” 2017. 2017, ISSN:1313-8308, p.p. 296-298;
- Nachev A.I., “Techniques and Systems for Information Protection”, Sofia, For Letters, O'pismeneh, 2014, ISBN:978- 619-185-126-3;
- Nachev A.I., “Approach for modeling the process of scanning sensors management system” Scientific Session 2003, Collection of scientific reports, National Military University “Vasil Levski”, Faculty “Artillery, Air Defense and Communications”, Part II, Communication Equipment and, , ISBN: 954-9681-02-5, p.p. 116-121;
- Genov B.G., Nikolov N.V, Genov G.B, “Development of ballistic methods for ballistic protection testing”, Hemus International Scientific Conference 2006, Proceedings, 2006, ISSN: 1312-2916 (print), p.p. 329-337;
- Borislav G. Genov, “Trends in the Development of Ballistic Testing Methods for Bulletproof Vests - Bullet Resistance”, Scientific Conference “Military Technology and Defense Systems MT & S-2011”, Proceedings, DI, 2012, ISBN 978-619-90024-1-4, p.p. 381-391.