In the last decade, cloud computing has become an extremely important business assistant that offers significantly lower costs than traditional computer-aided resource provision and greater adaptability to business changes. Thus, it helps them to achieve their business goals. The development of cloud computing poses significant risks, which serve as a partial barrier to their use by the businesses. Security and protection of information are considered to be one of the most critical points in the use of cloud computing. Compared to traditional solutions, cloud computing moves application software and databases to large data centers where information and service management are not always secure and reliable. As a result of this, the community and businesses have many concerns and questions about the security of data and applications in cloud infrastructures. In addition, concerns about data security and applications also arise due to the fact that both user data and applications are managed by the cloud provider. Clouds typically use a standardized data and application security architecture, while the demand for consumer and business services is steadily growing and becoming more diverse and with more sophisticated software design that leads to continuous upgrades to data security models in cloud computing. Due to the different methods of implementation in cloud computing service delivery models, the demand for a reasonable level of data protection is of utmost importance. The purpose of this publication is to propose a new information security model, which offers a solution for improving the use of sensitive data by introducing a three-factor authentication – an improvement of preventive control.
- El-Gazzar R., Hustad E., (2016), Olsen D, Understanding cloud computing adoption issues: A Delphi study approach, Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 118, pp. 64-84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2016.04.061
- Viega J., (2009), Cloud Computing and the Common Man, in Computer, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 106-108, DOI: 10.1109/MC.2009.252
- National Institute of Standards and Technology(NIST), U.S. Department of Commerce, The NIST definition of Cloud Computing, Special publication of Computer Security, 2011
- Center Of The Protection Of National Infrastructure CPNI by Deloitte, “Information Security Briefing of Cloud Computing”; The Security of Cloud Services, A Middle East Point of View, 2019
- Ajoudanian Sh., Ahmadi M., (2012), A Novel Data Security Model for Cloud Computing, IJET 2012, Vol. 4 (3): pp. 326-329, DOI:10.7763/IJET.2012.V4.375
- Mohamed M., Abdelkader H., El-Etriby S., (2012), Enhanced data security model for cloud computing, 2012 8th International Conference on Informatics and Systems (INFOS), Cairo, 2012, pp. CC-12-CC-17.
- Hoyer U., Obel H., (2017), Guide on SaaS vs PaaS and IaaS, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/guide-saas-vs-paas-iaas-ulrik-hoyerhansen-obel
- Zhiying W., Nianxin W., Xiang S., et al., (2020), An empirical study on business analytics affordances enhancing the management of cloud computing data security, IJIM, Volume: 50, Pages: 387-394, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2019.09.002
- Sheikh M, Liang J., Wang W., (2020), Security and Privacy in Vehicular Ad Hoc Network and Vehicle Cloud Computing: A Survey, Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing, Volume: 2020, DOI: 10.1155/2020/5129620NIST, Cloud Computing Standards Roadmap, Special Publication 500-291
- Garvanov I., H. Kabakchiev, V. Behar, M. Garvanova, R. Iyinbor, (2019), On the Modeling of Innovative Navigation Systems, Business Modeling and Software Design. BMSD 2019. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol 356. Springer, Cham, pp. 299-306, 2019. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-24854-3_23
- Garvanova M., Shishkov B., (2019), Capturing human authority and responsibility by considering composite public values. Business Modeling and Software Design. BMSD 2019. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol. 356, 290-298. Springer, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24854-3_22.
- Garvanova M., Shishkov B., Janssen M., (2018), Composite public values and software specifications. Business Modeling and Software Design. BMSD 2018. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol. 319, 412-420. Springer, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94214-8_32.
- Garvanova M., Shishkov B., Vladimirov S., (2018), Mobile devices – effect on human health. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Telecommunications and Remote Sensing –ICTRS’18, October 8-9, 2018, Barcelona, Spain, 101-104. New York: ACM, doi: https://doi.org/10.1145/3278161.3278176.