Solar energy is one of the leading renewable energy sources because of its great potential, affordability of the individual system prices, zero emission and no noise emission. 21st century will be based on renewable energy sources, with strict environmental measures, primary energy use will mainly consist of a combination of (different) clean energy sources among which solar energy will play a leading role. Two technologies for harnessing the energy of the sun are photovoltaic cells (PV) and solar collectors. Photovoltaic cells (PV) exploit the visible part of the spectrum while solar collectors use the infrared part. Combining these two technologies into one provides a system that produces electricity and heat at the same time using all parts of the solar spectrum. These systems are known as photovoltaic thermal systems or PV/T. This paper presents the description of these systems and methods of application. Among this, this paper gives description of experimental PV/T installation at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Banja Luka.
- Abdelrazika, Al-Sulaimana, Saidurb, Ben-Mansoura, „A review on recent development for the design and packaging of hybrid,“ Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, br. 95, pp. 110-129, 2018.
- Browne, Norton,Mccormack, „Heat retention of photovoltaic/thermal collector with PCM,“ Solar Energy, t. 133, pp. 533-548, 2016.
- Sun, Li, Yuan, Cao, Lei,Yu, „Effect of tilt angle and connection mode of PVT modules on the energy efficiency of a hot water system for high-rise residental buildings,“ Renewable Energy, br. 93, pp. 291-301, 2016.
- Sayyah, Horenstein,Mazumder, „Energy yield loss caused by dust depositon on photovoltaic panels,“ Solar Energy, br. 107, pp. 576-604, 2014.
- Jaszczur, Teneta, Styszko, Hassan, Burzyńska, Marcinek, Łopian, „The field experiments and model of the natural dust deposition effects on photovoltaic module efficiency,“ Environmental Science and Pollution Research, t. 26, br. 19, pp. 8402-8419, 2019.
- Gallardo-Saavedra,Karlsson, „Simulation, validation and analysis of shading effects on a PV system,“ Solar Energy, t. 170, pp. 828-839, 2018.
- Tina, Cazzaniga, Rosa-Clot, Lot, „GEOGRAPHIC AND TECHNICAL FLOATING PHOTOVOLTAIC POTENTIAL,“ Thermal Science, t. 22, br. 3, pp. S831-S841, 2018.
- Yushchenko, Bonob, Chatenoux, Patel,Ray, „GIS-based assessment of photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP) generation potential in West Africa,“ Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, t. 81, br. 2, pp. 2088-2103, 2018.
- Bocca, Bergamasco, Fasano, Bottaccioli, Chiavazzo, Macii, Asinari, „Multiple-Regression Method for Fast Estimation of Solar Irradiation and Photovoltaic Energy Potentials over Europe and Africa,“ Energies, t. 11, 2018.
- Katsumata, Nakada, Minemoto,Takakura, „Estimation of irradiance and outdoor performance of PV modules by meteorological data,“ Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, t. 95, pp. 199-202, 2011.
- Nižetić. Čabo, Marinić-Kragić,Papadopoulos, „Experimental and numerical investigation of a backside convective cooling mechanism on photovoltaic panels,“ Energy, t. 111, br. C, pp. 211- 225, 2016.
- Odeh,Behnia, „Improving Photovoltaic Module Efficiency Using Water Cooling,“ Heat Transfer Engineering, t. 30, br. 6, pp. 499- 505, 2010.
- Chow, „A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology,“ Applied Energy, t. 87, pp. 365-379, 2010.
- Kumar, Baredar,Qureshi, „Historical and recent development of photovoltaic thermal (PVT),“ Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, t. 42, p. 1428–1436, 2015.
- S. B. Debbarma, „Comparison of BIPV and BIPVT: A review,“ Resource-Efficient Technologies, t. 3, pp. 263-271, 2017.
- Chow, He,Ji, „An experimental study of façade-integrated photovoltaic/water-heating system,“ Applied Thermal Enrgineering, t. 27, pp. 37-45, 2007.
- Pola, Chianese,Bernasconi, „Flat roof integration of a-Si triple junction modules laminated together with flexible polyolefin membranes,“ Solar Energy, t. 81, pp. 1144-1158, 2007.
- Kazem, „Evaluation and analysis of water-based photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) system,“ Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, t. 13, 2019.