TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS OF “INDUSTRY 4.0”
A predictive maintenance application for band saw machines
- 1 Beka-Mak R&D Center, Bursa, Turkey
- 2 Bursa Uludag University, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bursa, Turkey
Digitalization of production lines is the most important issue in the world in recent years. One of the most important issues of this digitalization for today’s manufacturing enterprises is the need to update maintenance practices and maintenance work processes in production lines with technological developments. The fact that sawing machines are in the first part of the production lines shows that it is of critical importance. In this study, it is aimed to determine the necessary principles for digitizing sawing machines and integrating the predictive maintenance system into the machine. As a result of the evaluation, the necessity of real-time data collection, data analysis and artificial intelligence algorithms for predictive maintenance requirements has been determined.
- EVALUATION OF ALTERNATIVE MAINTENANCE STRATEGIES ON A COMPLEX SYSTEM IN THERMAL POWER SYSTEMS, Busenur Türkali,2017
- R. K. Mobley, An introduction to predictive maintenance. Elsevier, 2002.
- J. Moubray, Reliability-centred maintenance. Industrial Press Inc., 2001.
- A. K. Jard ine, D. Lin, and D. Banjevic, “A review on machinery diagnostics and prognostics implementing condition-based maintenance,” Mechanical systems and signal processing, vo l. 20, no. 7, pp. 1483–1510, 2006.
- https://assets.omron.eu/downloads/datasheet/en/v4/e331_zxe_smart _sensors
- Onur Çimen, INDUSTRY 4.0 APPLICATIONS IN WET WIPES MACHINES, INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL INDUSTRY 4.0, 2020
- Titreşim Analizi ile Pompalarda Arıza Tesbiti ve Kestirimc i Bakım İçin Örnek Bir Çalışma, Gulsen Yaman:Sablon 26.03.2014
- Dynamic Analysis of Ball Screw Feed System with the Effects of Excitation Amplitude and Design Parameters Chang Liu, Chunyu Zhao *, Zhendong Liu and Shuai Wang, 2021