The definition of the world technology market is given and its features are characterized. The structure of the world technology market formed by institutional elements is considered. The following segments of the world technology market have been studied: the market of patents and licenses, the market of scientific and technological products, the market of scientific and technological specialists, the market of high-tech capital. According to Ukraine’s ratings in the world technology market (2018-2019), the reasons for its lag in it are named. The tendencies of the world market of technologies are substantiated.
- Zhavoronkova G., Zhavoronkov V. The technological imperative and technological safety in the systems of national security of the state // Security and future. 2/2018. P.63-66.
- International Monetary Fund [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://www.imf.org/external/ns/cs.aspx?id=28.
- Lukin S. Y. Ukraine in the modern market of science-intensive products / S. Y. Lukin, R. P. Kozachenko // Economic space. – 2008. – 11. – P. 29–35.
- Zhavoronkova G., S. Miziuk, V. Zhavoronkov. The influence of transnational corporations on the economy of developing countries (Contemplating the example of how the Coca- Cola Company influences the economy of Ukraine) // Science. Business. Society. – Vol. 5 (2020). – Р. 9-13.
- Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://ideas.repec.org/p/wpa/wuwpit/0108006.html.
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2018 and 2019. World Economic Forum. Official website. [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.weforum.org/reports/