SOCIETY & ”INDUSTRY 4.0”
Elements of the digital economy in the world and Ukraine
- 1 National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine
The theory of information (post-industrial) society, revealing the main provisions of economy and society. The process of globalization is accompanied by the avalanche spreading information flows the phenomenon of information picture of the world as a scientific and methodological means of study of information reality reflects an important aspect of social life. Internet is a universal communication space, in which very different interests and values coexist. The purpose is a scientific and practical study of the problem of forming the digital economy. The structure of the section includes consideration of the following issues: formation of a virtual segment of the information market; the development of information and communication technologies; introduction of elements of the digital economy in Ukraine and the world; innovative business development and the startup ecosystem. During the study, various scientific methods were used, in particular: monographic, comparative, analytical, graphical, forecasting.
- Zhavoronkova G. (2021). Innovative business development and the startup ecosystem in the era of the fourth industrial revolution / G. Zhavoronkova, V. Zhavoronkov, V. Nagieva. “Science. Business. Society”. Vol.1 Р. 31-34.
- Kovalenko N. (2017). Conceptual bases of public marketing strategy management for the development of enterprises innovative in aviation industry of Ukraine / Kovalenko N., Petrovska S., Kovalenko O. Mechanisms of interaction between competitiveness and innovation modern international economic relations. Р.96-104.
- European B2C E'commerce Report. (2020). Retrieved from https://www.ecommerceeurope.eu/app/uploads/2020/01/EuropeanB B2CBEBcommerceBReportB2016BLightBVersionB FINAL.pdf/. Accessed 11.10.2020.
- Melnichuk O.S. (2014). Global tendencies of e-commerce development / О.С. Melnychuk “Scientific works of NDFI”. Vol. 1 (66). P.58-69.
- Company "Internet World Stats" [Electronic resource]. Access mode: www.internetworldstats.com/stats
- UNCTAD. Creative economy report, Widen in global development pat ways, 2013. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://ioeassessment.cisco.com/ learn/visualizing-ioe. Accessed 13.11.2020.
- The state statistics service of Ukraine. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. Accessed 05.11.2020.
- Estimation of electronic readiness of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://nc.gov.ua/menu /publications /doc/elektronn_urad/E-ocinka-2016.pdf8. Estimation of electronic readiness of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://nc.gov.ua/menu /publications /doc/elektronn_urad/E-ocinka- 2016.pdf
- Zhavoronkova G. (2018). Economic aspects of the development of information and communication technologies of Ukraine / G. Zhavoronkova, V. Zhavoronkov, V. Klymenko. “Industry 4.0”. Vol. 2. Р.97-100.
- Odarchenko A.M. (2015). Features of electronic commerce and prospects of its development in Ukraine / A.M. Odarchenko, K.V. Spodar “Business Inform”. Vol. 1. P. 342–346.
- Zhavoronkova G. (2020) Zhavoronkov V. Processes of Ukraine`s integration into the common aviation area / G. Zhavoronkova, Miziuk S., V. Zhavoronkov. “trans & MOTAUTO WORD”. Vol. 3. Р. 101-104.