The combination of interests of TNCs and the state is considered. An assessment of the activities of the world’s largest TNCs. The dynamics of the number of TNCs in the top 100 companies in the world by country is determined. A comparative analysis of the size of market capitalization by sectors of companies. The contradiction between the international global nature of TNC operations and the territorially limited jurisdiction of the state was revealed. It was found that the market capitalization of multinational companies in the top 100 has decreased, but global companies have shown significantly better results than their smaller representatives have.
- Global ranking of the top 100 public companies by market capitalization. URL: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/audit-assurance/publications/global-top-100-companies.html
- The world’s top 100 economies. URL: https://blogs.worldbank.org /public sphere/ world-s-top-100 - economies-31-ountries-69-corporations
- OECD, Transnational corporation investment and development 2020, Number 1. URL: https://unctad.org/system/files/officialdocument /diaeia2020d1_en.pdf.
- Forbes Global 2000: the largest companies in the world. Forbes. URL: http://forbes.net.ua/ua/business/1416864-forbes-global-2000-najbilshi-kompaniyi-svitu#1
- Best Countries for Business List. Forbes. 2020. URL: https://www.forbes.com /best- countries-for-business
- Global 500. Fortune. 2020. URL: https://fortune.com/global500
- OECD, Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Trade and Development. URL: https://unctad.org/system/files/official-document/osg2020d1_en.pdf
- Strong Capacity Drives Buyer’s Market for Political Risk Insurance. URL: https://www.marsh.com/us/insights/research/strong-capacity-drives-buyers-arket-political-risk-insurance.html
- Zhavoronkova G., S. Miziuk, V. Zhavoronkov. The influence of transnational corporations on the economy of developing countries (Contemplating the example of how the Coca- Cola Company influences the economy of Ukraine) // Science. Business. Society. – Vol. 5 (2020). – Р 9-13.
- ICBC. Forbes. URL: https://www.forbes.com/companies/icbc/?list=global2000#2223f97 216798.