The subject of the article is organizational conditions of creating and developing energy clusters in Poland. The aim of energy clusters is the development of distributed energy. They are used to improve local energy security in a way that ensures economic efficiency, as well as in an environmentally friendly way by providing optimal organizational, legal and financial conditions. Energy clu sters also allow the use of local resources and domestic energy potential. The effectiveness of energy clusters depends on the rational and effective use of potential, i.e. locally available energy resources, renewable energy sources, innovation, entrepreneurship in the area of man ufacturing, industry, distribution, as well as management of energy consumption. The aim of the article is to analyze the formal conditions of clusters, in particular the essence of their existence, the tasks that the cluster performs and the role of key cluster participants. As a result of this paper the autor shows the the process of creation and functioning of a energy cluster.
- Sołtys ik, M., Mucha-Kuś, K. , Rogus, R.: Energy clusters in achieving energy self-sufficiency of municipalities, Scientific Journals of the Institute of Mineral and Energy Economy PAN, No. 102, 2018.
- Strategy for renewable development. Draft for public consultation, Ministry of Development, Warsaw 2016.
- Energy Clusters - it is worth knowing more. Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment 2014-2020. Ministry of Energy, Warsaw, 2014.
- Strategic adaptation plan for sectors and areas vulnerable to climate change until 2020 with an outlook until 2030. Ministry of the Environment, Warsaw, October 2013.
- National Energy Conservation Agency: Concept of functioning of energy clusters in Poland. Elaboration commissioned by the State Treasury - Minister of Energy, 2017.
- Klimada Project, Adaptation to Climate Change, 2009, http://klimada.mos.gov.pl/blog/2013/04/15/energetyka/ (08.08.2021).
- Popczyk J.: OZE clusters in electricity market reconstruction and rural modernization, Warsaw, 2016.
- I National benchmarking report on the quality of electricity supply to customers connected to transmission and distribution networks Institute OD Energy Research and Development Unit Gdansk Branch, 2009.
- A new quality charge model as a means to reliable electricity supply. Academy of Analysis and Media, 2015.
- Act of 22 June 2016 amending the Act on renewable energy sources and some other acts (Journal of Laws, item 925).
- Soltysik. M.: Assumptions of functioning of energy clusters. Scientific Journals of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Automation of Gdańsk Univers ity of Technology No. 53, 2017.
- Tauron Polish Energy, https://www.tauron.pl/tauron/o-tauronie/tauron-dla-otoczenia/klastry-energii (08.08.2021).
- Pytlak K., Bojar E., Bojar M.: Possibilities of creating energy clusters in Poland. Organization Review, No. 9/2017.
- Feltynowski M., Rzeńca A.: Energy c lusters in Poland, state diagnosis. Scientific Journals of the Univeristy of Szczecin, Economic Problems of Services, No. 91, 2012.
- Borowicz A., Dzierżanowski M., Rybacka M., Szultka S.: Creating and managing a cluster initiative, Handbook prepared on behalf of the Marshal's Office of the Wielkopolska Region, Institute for Market Economy Research, Gdansk 2009.
- Mataczyńska E., Kucharska A.: Energy clusters. Regulations, theory and practice. I. Łukas iewicz Institute for Energy Policy, Rzeszow, 2020.