Powder high-entropy alloys (HEA) of TiCrFeNiC equioatomic composition were synthesized by hot forging (HF). The phase composition and parameters of the fine structure of the alloys are determined. It is shown that at all annealing temperatures of the alloys their phase composition does not change significantly and consists of two solid solutions of substitution – FCC and BCC and two carbide phases – TiC and Cr3C2. The mechanical properties of the alloys are at a rather high level – so the maximum strength of the alloy was 2243 MPa and the hardness is more than 62 HRC, which can be explained by the effect of high entropy and in situ synthesis of carbides in the manufacture of alloys.
- Senkov O. N. Microstructure and properties of a NbCrMo0.5Ta0.5TiZr alloy refractory / O. N Senkov, C. F. Woodward // Mater. Sci. Eng. – 2011. – Vol. 529. – P. 311- 320.
- Firstov S.A., Thermal stability of superhard nitride coatings on the basis of a multicomponent high-entropy alloy of the TiVZrNbHf system / S.A. Firstov, V.F. Gorban, N.I. Danilenko et al. // Powder Metallurgy. - 2013. - № 9/10. - P. 93. - 102.
- S.A. Firstov, “Solid-solution hardening of a high-entropy AlTiVCrNbMo alloy” / S.A. Firstov, T. G. Rogul. N.A. Krapivka et al. // Deformation and destruction of materials. . - 2013. - № 2. - P. 9 - 16.
- Senkov O. N. Refractory high-entropy alloys / O. N Senkov, G. B. Wilks, D. B. Miracl et al. // Intermetallisc. . – 2010. – Vol. 18. – P. 1758- 1765.
- Guo S., Liu C.T. Phase stability in HEAs: Formation of solid-solution phase or amorphous phase // Progress in Materials Science: Materials International. – 2011. – 21. – P. 433-446.
- Gorban V.F. Influence of deformation on the structure and mechanical properties of a high-entropy Fe25Cr20Ni20Co10Mn15Al10 alloy / V.F. Gorban, V.A. Nazarenko, N.I. Danilenko, etc. // Deformation and fracture of materials. - 2013. - № 9. - P. 2 - 6.
- Marych M.V. Influence of technological scheme of manufacturing on the structure and properties of high-entropy alloys of Ti-Cr-Fe-Ni-Cu system / M.V. Marych, A.A. Mamonova, G.A. Bagliuk // Metal Science and Treatment of Metals, - 2018. - № 2/18. - P. 36-44.