The research of the technology of obtaining new copper-ferrochrome composite material has been done. The results of its structure and properties analysis are presented. The material structure consists of the copper base, non-dissolved coarse inclusions of ferrochrome, diffused zones, forming around these inclusions and phases, having formed in the place of completely dissolved inclusions of ferrochrome fine particles. The material has good mechanical properties and a high wear resistance due to the formed solid solutions of the carbides in the copper.
- A. Rakhshtadt, V. Brostrem, The reference book of the metalworker (Moscow, Machine building, 1976)
- I. Fedorchenko, I. Frantsevich, I. Radomysel’skiy, Powder metallurgy. Materials, technology, spheres of application (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1985)
- V. Antsiferov, V. Bobrov, L. Druzhinin, Powder metallurgy and spattered coverings (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1987)
- R. Askerov, N. Brodnikovskiy, V. Pisarenko, Powder metallurgy 7, 86-90 (1986)
- R. Askerov, L. Tuvinskiy, V. Polotai, R. Askerov, Powder metallurgy 9, 90-94 (1986)
- R. Kan, Physical metallurgy, Is. 1 (Mir, Moscow, 1967)