A financial project was presented for the construction of a technological line for the production of high-quality replicas of the socalled “yellow paving stones” and an additional assortment of products with different characteristics based on raw materials originating in Bulgaria. After many years of investigation in laboratory and semi-industrial conditions, polycomponent formulations and an original hightemperature technological regime for the preparation of functional and long-lasting silicate products have been developed. The planned technological approach is in accordance with the existing machine park and the qualification of the industrial production personnel, characteristic of the silicate industry. The main possibilities for the realization of the production are the full restoration of the street areas of the central historical part of Sofia and the construction of long-lasting and aesthetic pavements with a variety of functional purposes in different areas of the capital and other populated areas. The current applied development is oriented towards possible potential producers and investors and various specialists from the field of public infrastructure and cultural-historical heritage.
- P. Berrone, J. E. Ricart Costa, A. Duch T-Figueras, “Cities and Mobility & Transportation: Towards the next generation of urban mobility”, Book, Create Space Independent, 2016.
- J. Chow, “Informed Urban Transport Systems Classic and Emerging Mobility Methods toward Smart Cities”, Book, 1st Edition, Elsevier, 2018.
- J. R. Vacca, “Solving Urban Infrastructure Problems Using Smart City Technologies: Handbook on Planning, Design, Development, and Regulation”,’Book, Elsevier, 2020.
- IARC, “Bitumens and Bitumen Emissions, and some N- and S-Heterocyclic Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons”, IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans, Volume 103, Lyon, France, 2013.
- Contract: KP-06-OPR 03/4 of 14.12.2018 (MES 02/18/4), Competition for funding of fundamental science investigations on social challenges - 2018, Research project of topic: "Study of the conditions of synthesis and properties of colored petrurgical materials based on sedimentary and metamorphic rocks”, Head of the research team: Dr. Eng. Krassimira Antonova Toncheva, Beneficiary: Institute of Metal Science, equipment, and technologies with Center for Hydro- and Aerodynamics “Acad. A. Balevski” - BAS, Sofia, Project status: current.
- L. Lakov, N. Stoimenov, P. Conev, V. Vasilev, B. Jivov, Kr. Toncheva, “Physic and chemical, mechanical properties and tomographic analysis of the new “yellow brick” from petrurgic material”, DCB 2016, International Conference on Civil Engineering Design and Construction (Science and Practice), 15-17 September 2016, Varna, Bulgaria, 2016, pp. 115-120.
- L. Lakov, Sv. Encheva, P. Conev, V. Vasilev, B. Jivov, Kr. Toncheva, “Manufacturing technology, chemical and phase composition of new “yellow brick”, obtain on a based of sedimentary rocks”, DCB 2016, International Conference on Civil Engineering Design and Construction (Science and Practice), 15-17 September 2016, Varna, Bulgaria, 2016, pp. 121-127.
- P. Mukhtarov, R. Bojilova, “Influence of solar and geomagnetic activity on the ionosphere over Bulgaria”, Comptes rendus de l’Acad´emie bulgare des Sciences, 70, 9, Publishing House of BAS "Prof. Marin Drinov", 2017, pp. 1289-1296.
- R. Bojilova, P. Mukhtarov, “Relationship between the critical frequencies of the ionosphere over Bulgaria and geomagnetic activity”, Comptes rendus de l’Acad´emie bulgare des Sciences, 73, 8, Publishing House of BAS "Prof. Marin Drinov", 2020, pp. 1113- 1122.
- L. Lakov, G. Mutafchieva, G. Peev, M. Aleksandrova, B. Jivov, “Physicochemical and technological researches of marls from the area of the village Llovets related to the production of the new “yellow paving stones”. International Scientific Journal Materials Science. Non-Equilibrium Phase Transformations, Year VII, Issue 3/2021, Scienticic Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering INDUSTRY 4.0, 2021, pp.107-109.
- L. Lakov, S. Encheva, P. Tsonev, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, K. Toncheva, “Production of prototypes of “yellow paving stones” in Bulgaria PART I: Physical and chemical properties”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 53 (6), 2018, pp. 1144-1149.
- L. Lakov, M. Kandeva, P. Tsonev, V. Vasilev, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, K. Toncheva, N. Stoimenov, “Production of prototypes of “yellow paving stones” in Bulgaria PART II: Tribological and mechanical indicators”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 53 (6), 2018, pp. 1150-1156.
- L. Lakov, M. Gacheva, Sv. Encheva, St. Yordanov, B. Jivov, A. Aleksandrova, Petrographic analysis and structure of new colored petrurgical materials. International Journal “NDT Days, Volume 1, Issue 3, Published by Bulgarian Society for Non- Destructive Testing Member of ICNDT and EFNDT, 2018, pp. 276- 281.
- L. Lakov, M. Gacheva, K. Yankova, St. Yordanov, B. Jivov, S. Rafailov, K. Toncheva, “New petrurgical materials for the production of yellow bricks and artistic-decorative items”, Engineering Sciences, LV, 2018, No. 2, pp. 30-39.
- M. Gacheva, L. Lakov, B. Jivov, S. Yordanov, M. Aleksandrova, ”Investigation the conditions for obtaining bulgarian yellowcolored pavings, equivalent in color to the imported produced on base of sedimentary rock”. International Scientific Journal "Machines. Technologies. Materials.", Year XIII, Issue 3, 2019, pp. 144-146.
- M. Gacheva, L. Lakov, B. Jivov, K. Marinova, S. Yordanov, S. Rafailov, “Technology for the Preparation of White and Colored Petrurgical Materials on the Basis of Sedimentary Rocks”. International Journal “NDT Days”, Volume II, Issue 2, Year 2019, 2019, pp.182-187.
- G. Mutafchieva, “Technological development of lighting fixtures in the field of silicate design”, Collection reports, Design & applied arts - Sofia, NAA, 2018, pp. 138-144.
- G. Mutafchieva. “Мodern trends and development of lighting fixtures in the field of silicate design”, PhD thesis for the award of the educational and scientific degree "Doctor", NAA, Bibliography 87, 2020, p. 215.
- L. Lakov, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, S. Yordanov, K. Toncheva, „Synthesis, phase composition and microstructure of colored ceramic materials based on diopside“. International Scientific Journal Materials Science. Non-Equilibrium Phase Transformations, Year VI, Issue 3 / 2020, Scienticic Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering INDUSTRY 4.0, 2020, pp. 77- 79.
- K. Toncheva, L. Lakov, M. Gacheva, B. Jivov, “Metal molding equipment for yellow pavet forming”, International Journal “NDT Days”, Volume III, Issue 2, 2020, pp. 100-103.
- G. Mutafchieva, L. Lakov, M. Aleksandrova, G. Peev, “Technology for production of reduced yellow paving stones on the basis of modified marl clay from the Alexandra quarry, the village of Lovets, Bulgaria” (Part 1), International Scientific Journal "MACHINES. TECHNOLOGIES. MATERIALS", Issue 3/2022, pp. 96-99.