Massive open online courses have a significant impact on the cross-cultural communication. More and more online courses become a part of modern university curriculum. This creates a way to share knowledge not only between different scientific facilities but provide an opportunity for students to take courses from top rated universities free of charge. Our research deals with the way to bring massive open online courses into cross-cultural educational field. The article deals with the translation’s editor work features in preparation for massive open online technical course to voice over and broadcasting on the example of the most popular programming course in the world “CS50 2019” (Harvard University). The main problems faced by the translation’s editor are highlighted. A step-by-step plan for the translation’s editor is suggested.
- Lull J. Media, Communication, Culture, Columbia University Press; 2nd edition (May 15, 2000), 288 p. Lull J.).
- Segol R. MOOCs’ implementation into educational process, Gomel, 2016, Pavel Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel, P. 27-28 (Segol, R., Parkhomenko, A.).
- Prometheus Platform. Online course “CS50: Introduction to Computer Science 2019”, https://courses.prometheus.org.ua/courses/course-v1:Prometheus+CS50+2019_T1/.
- Segol R. Massive open online courses' implementation in blended format as a new approach in Ukrainian higher education, Modern modeling problems, Melitopol, 2018, P. 140-146 (Segol, R., Parkhomenko, A.).
- Parkhomenko, A. Learning management systems in modern educational process for interdisciplinary students. Theoretical and practical problems in mathematics methods and computer-oriented technologies in education and science, Kyiv, 2018, P. 71-75 (Parkhomenko, A., Segol, R.).
- Lisovychenko O. The online courses students’ motivation analysis, Interdepartmental scientific technical journal «Adaptive systems of automatic control», 2018, Vol. 1 (32), P. 137-145 (Lisovychenko, O, Parkhomenko, A., Segol, R.).