Nowadays systems can optimize the presentation of the course’s content, suggesting next steps in subjects studying, dynamical planning of individual lectures with lecturers for students with special needs, and even create timetables of school buses accordingly to the time of courses running. We argue that massive open online courses created in Ukrainian by leading specialists in their fields and their implementation to the educational process can give students an opportunity to get up-to-date knowledge, a chance to study regardless of their financial state or an opportunity to enrol to the leading universities.
- Segol, R. Blended learning in publishing and editing specialists‟ trainings. Kyiv, The printing horizons, 2016, P. 81- 90 (Segol R.).
- Ambrose, S. How learning works: Seven research-based principles for smart teaching. Jossey-Bass, 2010, 336 p. (Ambrose S., M. Bridges, M. DiPietro, M. Lovett, M. Norman).
- Clark, R. e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning (3rd ed.). Pfeiffer, 2011, 528 p. (Clark R., R. Mayer).
- Kapustynska, T. Everyone is aware: How Prometheus' online education makes a miracle for half a million Ukrainians. Platfor.ma, May 14th, 2018, https://platfor.ma/topics/people/vsi-v-kursi-yak-onlajn-osvitaprometheus-robyt-dyvo-dlya-pivmiljona-ukrayintsiv/ (Kapustynska, T).
- Parkhomenko, A. Learning management systems in modern educational process for interdisciplinary students. Theoretical and practical problems in mathematics methods and computeroriented technologies in education and science, Kyiv, 2018, P. 71-75 (Parkhomenko, A., Segol, R.).
- Segol R. MOOCs‟ implementation into educational process, Gomel, 2016, Pavel Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel, P. 27-28 (Segol, R., Parkhomenko, A.).
- Parr C. Mooc completion rates „below 7%‟, Times Higher Education, Msy 3 rd , 2013, https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/mooccompletion-rates-below-7/2003710.article# (Parr, C.).
- Lisovychenko O. The online courses students‟ motivation analysis, Interdepartmental scientific technical journal «Adaptive systems of automatic control», 2018, Vol. 1 (32), P. 137-145 (Lisovychenko, O, Parkhomenko, A., Segol, R.).
- Segol R. Massive open online courses' implementation in blended format as a new approach in Ukrainian higher education, Modern modeling problems, Melitopol, 2018, P. 140-146 (Segol, R., Parkhomenko, A.).
- Prometheus Platform. Online course “How to create MOOC”, http://courses.prometheus.org.ua/courses/Prometheus/MOOC101/2016_T1/.