TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
Fixed joints applied in car construction
- 1 Technical University of Košice, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Slovakia
The paper deals with the problem of joints of car parts of the car construction. The construction of the car must meet the emission standards, in order to meet them it is necessary to reduce the weight of the car while maintaining strength and durability. Therefore, different materials are used in the design of car construction, such as different types of steels, aluminum alloys, composites and plastics. This increases the demands on the car construction and on the type of sheet metal joining technology used. The paper deals mainly with glued and welded joints in the design of car construction. The suitability of individual types of joints is solved using the finite element method.
- L. Pešík and O. Kohl, Impacted Object Kinematic, Appl. Mech. Mater. (2016)
- J. Brezinová, Š. Kender, Utilization of innovative techniques in ultra-light automobile production, Trans and Mot. W. 3,3 (2018)
- H. Mortier, E. Doorn, W. Zwart, H. Sluis, Detailing Concrete Structures of a Top-Down Built Urban Tunnel Using Diaphragm Walls, Str. Eng. Int, 23,4 (2013)
- P. Czech, G. Wojnar, J. Warczek, Diagnozowanie uszkodzeń wtryskiwaczy w silnikach spalinowych pojazdów przy użyc iu analizy bispektrum i radialnych sieci neuronowych, Log., 3 (2013)
- A. Hassanieh et al: Glued-in-rod timber joints: analytical model and finite element simulation. Mat. and Str. 51/61 (2018).
- S. Maláková et al, Glued joints in the automotive industry. Act. Mech., 4, 4 (2019
- X. Yang, L. Zou and W. Deng, Fatigue life prediction for welding components based on hybrid intelligent technique, Mat. Sci. Eng., 642 (2015)
- F.A. Hobbacher, The new IIW recommendations for fatigue assessment of welded jointsand components – A comprehensive code recently updated, Int. J. Fatigue, 31 (2009)