The development of innovative technologies of designing agricultural machines and their influence on the formation of professional competencies of agroengineer is presented. The course designing topics and stages of work implementation are highlighted, which states that during designing a review and analysis of existing structures of this type is performed, the mechanical and technological properties of agricultural materials with which the machine will work (soil, seeds, fertilizers, root crops, etc.) are determined, the agrotechnical requirements and technical requirements for the car are formed, the technological scheme of the design is substantiated and the principle of its work is described, the basic technological, kinematic, hydro or pneumatic mechanical parameters, the forces acting on the working bodies, traction resistance and power consumption are determined, calculations are made for the strength of the changed structural elements, the technical passport of the machine is drawn up, the technical and economic indicators are determined, the technological scheme is drawn up, the description is made and the formula of the invention is compiled according to the requirements of the patent documents. It is noted that the successful completion of the course work on agricultural machines involves interdisciplinary connections with other disciplines, for example, such as the mechanical and technological properties of agricultural materials, the basis of engineering methods for calculation of strength and rigidity, machine parts and design principles, agriculture, the basis intellectual property, the basis of scientific research, etc. An example of an approximate algorithm for calculating and designing an agricultural machine on the example of a grain seed drill is given. The factors emphasizing the quality of preparation of agroengineering specialists, development of capabilities for performing design functions are highlighted.
- Agricultural machinery. The program of study discipline for the preparation of applicants for the higher education "bachelor" in the directions 6.100102 "Processes, machines and equipment of agro-industrial production" in agrarian higher educational institutions / D.G. Voytyuk, L.V. Aniskevich, V.M. Martyshko et al. – Nemishaive: Agrarian Education, 2016. – 50 p.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Investigation of machines for soil processing sowing bioenergetic crops under conditions of changeable relief / Viktor Pryshliak // Mechanization in agriculture: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, Year LXIII, Issue 2/2017. – 82-86, ISSN web 2534-8450.
- Bender I.M. Theory and methodology of organization of independent work of future specialists in mechanization of agriculture in higher educational institutions: diss. ... Doctor Ped. Sciences: 13.00.04 / Bendera Ivan Nikolaevich. – K., 2008. – 579 p.
- Designing agricultural machines. Tutorial / І.М. Bendera, A.V. Rud, Ya.V. Koziy and others; ed. І.М. Bendery, A.V. Rudia, Ya.V. Kozia. – Kamyanets-Podilsky: FOP Sysin O.V., 2010. – 640 p.
- Working program of agricultural machinery training for students of the 1st year students of the Faculty of Agricultural Mechanization, specialty 6.100102 "Processes, machines and equipment of agricultural production" of full-time education / V.M. Pryshliak, V.M. Yaropod, I.A. Babin, O.V. Kovalchuk. – Vinnytsya: Editorial and Publishing Department, VNAU, 2013. – 24 p.
- Pryshlyak V.M. Agricultural machinery. Machines for cultivating soil and sowing crops: methodical guidelines for the implementation of laboratory work by students of the FMSG of the knowledge department 20 "Agrarian sciences and food", specialty 208 "Agroengineering" // V.M. Prishlyak, O.V. Kovalchuk, V.M. Jaropud. – Vinnytsya: RVV VNAU, 2018. – 92 p.
- Machinery and equipment in agricultural land melioration: Textbook / G.М. Kaletnik, M.G. Chausov, M.M. Bondar, V.M. Pryshliak and others. – K.: Hi-Tech Press, 2011. – 488 p.
- Pryshliak V.M. Agricultural machinery. Machines for fertilizing, plant protection and harvesting of forages: methodical instructions for the implementation of laboratory work by students of the FMSG of the knowledge department 20 "Agrarian Sciences and Food" specialty 208 "Agroengineering" // V.M. Pryshliak, O.V. Kovalchuk, V.M. Jaropud. – Vinnytsya: EPD VNAU, 2018. – 68 p.
- Pogorelyts O.M. Machines for harvesting of grain crops. Electron. Tutor-manual Samovichitel / O.M. Pogorelyts, V.М. Pryshliak. – Vinnytsya: VNAU, 2015 – 432 p.
- Sereda L.P. Laboratory practice on the Theoretical Course of Agricultural Machinery / L.P. Sereda, V.M. Pryshliak. – Vinnytsa: CC of VSAU, 2007. – 72 p.
- Pryshliak V.M. Agricultural machines: calculation, designing. Methodical instructions for course work / V.M. Pryshliak, O.M. Pogorelyts. – Vinnytsya: VNAU, 2015. – 60 p.
- Vasilenko P.M. Fundamentals of Scientific Research. Mechanization of agriculture / P.M. Vasilenko, L.V. Pohorily. – Kiev: Higher school, 1985. – 266 p.