The technology of surface improvement of haying grounds and pastures with band subsowing of herbs and aeration processing of interband space is presented. Results of tests of a model sample of the combined unit for improvement of haying grounds and pastures are given.
- Krylova N.P. The use of minimal sod processing in the creation and improvement of hayfields and pastures (foreign experience).– M.: VNIIEIagroprom, 1990.– p57.
- Azarenko V.V., Klybik V.N., Nagorsky I.S. Means of mechanization of grass seeding in turf // Tractors and agricultural machines. – 2005. – №1. –p16-18.
- Mustafin AM, Tyuryukov AG The influence of the runway seeding of the sandy eksparets on the yield of degraded haymaking // Kormoproizvodstvo. – 2010. – №11.– p3-5.
- Sysuev V.A., Kovalev N.G., Kormshchikov A.D. and others. Recommendations for the improvement of meadows and pastures in the Northeast region of the European part of Russia .– M.: FGNU Rosinformagrotekh, 2007.– p116.
- Derepaskin, AI, Polishchuk, Yu.V., Binyukov, Yu.V. The band seeding in the technology of surface improvement of oldgrowing perennial grasses using the OPP-6 tool // Tractors and agricultural machines. – 2014.– №8.
- Use of needle rotary harrows on hayfields and pastures: recommendations. - Minsk, 1978, - p4.
- Drincha V.M., Borisenko I.B. Surface seeding on meadows and pastures. - M., 2014, - p96.
- Patent for invention № 33236 RK. A method for improving meadows and pastures and a combined device for its implementation / Adilsheev AS, Zhortuylov O., Suranchiev MT, Moshanov KA, Kassimova RM; publ. 02.11.2018, bul. №41. p5.