We aim to develop a GIS to provide agricultural crop monitoring based on heterogeneous data. The GIS integrates multi-source data (space, air-born and ground-based data, meteorological, plant and soil agrochemical data and other data) as well as up-to-date research on crop modelling to support decision making in the management of crop status. Various geospatial input data are taken a view of as a source of information for crop monitoring system. The structure of the GIS, the components and their relations of crop m onitoring system based on remote sensing data are described in this paper.
- Fritz, S., See, L., Laso Bayas, J., Waldner, F., Jacques, D., Becker-Reshef, I., Whitcraft, A., Baruth, B., Bonifacio, R., Crutchfield, J., Rembold, F., Rojas, O., Schucknecht, A., Van Der Velde, M., Verdin, J., Wu, B., Yan, N., You, L., Gilliams, S., Mucher, S., Tetrault, R., Moorthy, I. and Mccallum, I.. A comparison of global agricultural monitoring systems and current gaps. Agricultural Systems, 168 (2019), 258–272.
- Agnès Bégué, Damien Arvor, Beatriz Bellon, Julie Betbeder, Diego de Abelleyra, Rodrigo P. D. Ferraz, Valentine Lebourgeois, Camille Lelong, Margareth Simões and Santiago R. Verón. Remote Sensing and Cropping Practices: A Review. Remote Sens. (2018), 10, 99.
- Mingzheng Zhang, Dehai Zhu, Wei Su, Jianxi Huang, Xiaodong Zhang and Zhe Liu. Harmonizing Multi-Source Remote Sensing Images for Summer Corn Growth Monitoring. Remote Sens., 2019, 11, 1266.
- Xinkai Liu, Han Zhai, Yonglin Shen, Benke Lou, Changmin Jiang, Tianqi Li, Sayed Bilal Hussain, and Guoling Shen. Large- Scale Crop Mapping From Multisource Remote Sensing Images in Google Earth Engine. IEEE J. of selected topics in applied Earth observations and remote sensing, V. 13, 2020, 414 – 427.
- S. Kokhan, O. Dorozhynskyy, K. Burshtynska, A. Vostokov, O. Drozdivskyi. Improved Approach to the Development of the Crop Monitoring System Based on the Use of Multi-Source Spatial Data. J. Ecol. Eng., 2020, 21(7):108–114.