MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
A methodical approach to the evaluation of vibrations of passengers of electric bus 6K2 in the task of selecting a general layout and suspension
- 1 Belarussian National Technical University, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- 2 Department of Agricultural, Forest and Transport Machinery, University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland
An improved methodological approach to assessing the vibration levels of passengers of a mobile car during its virtual tests on mathematical models in the design problem of choosing the parameters of the general layout and suspension of electric bus 6K2 is considered. When considering human vibrations in a machine, it is advisable to determine them taking into account the structure of the human body. Harmless vibration levels for different parts of the body are significantly different in amplitude and frequency. Vibration levels affecting a person be determined on the basis of two-mass and four-mass models of the human body, as recomended The International Organization for Standardization ISO. A computational experiment of parametric optimization of the suspension according to the proposed approach and criteria-rules allows you to find the required rational suspension parameters of the machine. The following considerations allow to carry out structural optimization of the layout of the passenger compartment of the electric bus, considering the effect of occupancy of the passenger compartment and schemes for random placement of passengers across the passenger compartment.
- Baglaychuk S.V. Mathematical description of oscillations of the "man-machine" system / S.V. Baglaichuk, V.A. Nekhaev, V.A. Nikolaev. - Bulletin of SibADI, vol. 6 (40), 2014 . p. 87-
- Furunzhiev R.I. Designing optimal vibration protection systems / R.I. Furunzhiev. - Minsk: Vysheysh. Shk., 1971. - 318 p.
- GOST 12.2.019-91. Occupational safety standards system. Agricultural machinery. Metods of safety evaluation. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200018537.
- Jenkins G. Spectral analysis and its applications / G. Jenkins, D. Watts. - M .: Mir, 1971. - Vol. 1.2. - 314 p.
- Kromulski J., Pawlowski T., Szczepaniak J., Tanaś W., Wojtyla A., Szymanek M., Izdebski W.: Absorbed power distribution in the whole-body system of a tractor operator. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine, 2016, 23(2).
- Kromulski J., Pawlowski T., Szczepaniak J., Tanaś W., Wojtyła A., Szymanek M., Tanas J., Izdebski W. 2016. Absorbed power distribution in the whole-body system of a tractor operator. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine, 23(2), 373-376Xie X. Absorbed power as a measure of whole body vehicular vibration exposure. Department of Mechanical Engineering. Concordia University Montreal. Quebec. Canada. 2001.
- Nawayseh N., Griffin M.J. Power absorbed during whole-body vertical vibration: Effects of sitting posture. backrest. and foot rest. Journal of Sound Vibration. 2010, 329, 2928–2938.
- Silaev A.A. Spectral theory of suspension of transport vehicles / А.А. Silaev. - M .: Mechanical Engineering, 1972 . 192 p.
- Szczepaniak J., Kromulski J. Analysis of energy flow model in the biomechanical system human operator – agricultural combination. Journal Research of Application Agriculture Engineering, 2011, 56(4), 138–142.
- Wael Abbas, Ossama B, Abouelatta. Magdy S, El-Azab. Adel A, Megahed. Application of Genetic Algorithms to the Optimal Design of Vehicle’s Driver-Seat Suspension Model. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering (London. U.K.. June 30 – July 2. 2010).2010; p 1630–1635.