The article presents the construction of a sectional screw robotic body, the use of which will increase the functional and operational characteristics of flexible screw conveyors when transporting bulk and lumpy materials. An experimental setup of the flexible screw conveyor has been developed to carry out experimental studies. According to the results of the experimental studies of the sectional screw conveyor graphical dependences of torque value changes T and power N on the frequency of rotation of the drive shaft of the working body at full filling of the technological line with the grain material, arising in the process of transporting goods by screw
conveyors were plotted.
- Bulgakov, V., Trokhaniak, O., Klendii, M., Ivanovs, S., & Dukulis, I. Research on the Impact of the Operating Modes and Main Design Parameters on the Efficiency of the Machine for Preparing and Packing Slaked Lime. – INMATEH: Agricultural Engineering, vol. 67. no. 2, 2022, pp. 323-330.
- Olt, J., Bulgakov, V., Trokhaniak, O., Klendii, M., Gadzalo, I. A., Ptashnik, M., & Tkachenko, M. Harrow with screw-type operating tools: Optimization of design and process parameters. – Agronomy Research, vol. 20, no. 4, 2022, pp. 751-763.
- Lech M. Mass flow rate measurement in vertical pneumatic conveying of solid. – Powder Technology, vol. 114, Issues 1–3, 2001, pp. 55-58.
- Bulgakov V., Olt J., Ivanovs S., Trokhaniak O., Gadzalo Ja., Adamchuk V., Chernovol M., Pascuzzi S., Santoro F., Arak M. Research of a contact stresses in swivel elements of flexible shaft in screw conveyor for transportation of agricultural materials. – Estonian Academic Agricultural Society. Agraarteadus, vol. 33, no. 1, 2022, pp. 67-73. doi:10.15159/jas.22.12.
- Hevko R. B., Rozum R. I., Klendiy O. M. Development of design and investigation of operation processes of loading pipes of screw conveyors. – INMATEH: Agricultural engineering, vol. 50, no. 3, 2016, pp. 89-94.
- Trokhaniak O. M., Hevko R. B., Lyashuk O. L., Dovbush T. A., Pohrishchuk B. V., Dobizha N. V. Research of the of bulk material movement process in the inactive zone between screw sections. INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering, vol. 60(1), 2020, pp. 261-268. DOI: 10.35633/INMATEH-60-29.
- Hevko R. B., Klendiy M. B., Klendiy O. M. Investigation of a transfer branch of a flexible screw conveyer, INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering, vol. 48, no. 1, 2016, pp. 29-34, Bucharest, Romania.
- Tkachenko I., Hevko R., Gandziuk M., Synii S., Trokhaniak O. Substantiation of the parameters of a horizontal conveyer-cleaner of root crops. Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Brasov, Series II: Forestry, Wood Industry, Agricultural Food Engineering, Vol. 14(63) No. 1. 2021, pp. 213-222. DOI: 10.31926/but.fwiafe.2021.14.63.1.19
- Bulgakov V., Olt J., Ivanovs S., Trokhaniak O., Gadzalo Ja., Adamchuk V., Chernovol M., Pascuzzi S., Santoro F., Arak M. Research of a contact stresses in swivel elements of flexible shaft in screw conveyor for transportation of agricultural materials. Estonian Academic Agricultural Society. Agraarteadus, vol. 33(1), 2022, pp. 67-73. DOI: 10.15159/jas.22.12
- Trokhaniak O. Estimation of eddy currents and power losses in the rotor of a screw electrothermomechanical converter for additive manufacturing. Machinery Energetics, vol. 13(3), 2022, pp. 92-98. DOI: 10.31548/machenergy.13(3).2022.92-98.
- Kaplun V., Makarevych S., Chuenko R. Modelling of Asynchronous Motor with Split Stator Windings on the Principle of a Rotary Autotransformer. Modelowanie silnika asynchronicznego z dzielonymi uzwojeniami stojana na zasadzie autotransformatora obrotowego. Przeglad Elektrotechniczn 3, 2022, pp. 39-44. DOI: 10.15199/48.2022.03.10