A promising direction for further sustainable development of agriculture not only in Ukraine but also in the world is the introduction of innovative technologies, which should include the track and bridge systems of agriculture. These systems provide the basis for the automation and robotization of most crop production processes, ensure efficient implementation of “precision” and “digital” farming and provide other significant benefits. Scientists have not sufficiently studied the issue in this regard, and there is currently no effective methodology for implementing the potential technical-operational and technological properties of specialized broad gauge means of agricultural production mechanization for the rutting system of agriculture. Therefore, from the point of view of solving the food problem in the world, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as developing resource-saving technologies based on the principles of the rutting system of agriculture, in accordance with the trends of scientific and technological progress in the field of mechanization – improving the level of functioning of technical means through integrated mechanization, electrification, automation and robotization – this direction of research is relevant. The aim of the research is to substantiate the main advantages and effectiveness of the use of a specialized vehicle for rutting agriculture by justifying its main parameters. As a result of these studies, it was found that the energy saturation level of specialized agricultural vehicles moving in the tracks of a permanent technological track should be 23.5 kW·t−1, in realizing the traction force at the level of 6.37 kN by 1t of their weight. Losses of the field area for the engineering zone when using agricultural equipment with a wheelbase width exceeding 6 m are 5-6%. The economic effect of the use of broad-wheeled agents in wheat cultivation technology is at least 150 € per hectare.
- Hamza M.A., Anderson W.K. Soil compaction in cropping systems. A review of the nature, causes and possible solutions. Soil Tillage Res. 2005. № 82. Р. 121–145.
- Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Kuvachov V. et al. Study of effectiveness of controlled traffic farming system and wide span self–propelled gantry–type machine. Research in Agricultural Engineering. 2018. Vol. 64(1). Р. 1–7.
- Tullberg J.N. Wheel traffic effects on tillage draft. Agricultural Engineering Research. 2000. Vоl. 75. Р. 375–382.
- Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Kuvachov V. et al. Research of possibilities for efficient use of wide span tractor (vehicle) for controlled traffic farming. Proceedings 16 International Scientific Conference «Engineering For Rural Development» (24 – 26 May 2017, Jelgava, Latvia), 2017. Vol. 16. P. 281–287.
- Rohde K., Yule D. Soil compaction and Controlled Traffic Farming research in Central Queensland. Proceedings ISTRO. 2003. №16. Р. 1020–1027.
- Kuvachov V. The study wide span tractor (vehicles) for controlled traffic farming. Mechanization in agriculture & Conserving of the resources. – Sofia, Bulgaria, 2017. – Issue 1. – Р.15 – 17.
- Nadykto V. Perspektiwy uprav poiowych z zastosowaniem staiych sciezek tehnologicznych. Збірник наукових праць ІВMER (Варшава). 1996. S. 83–87.
- Pedersen, H.H., Oudshoorn, F.W., McPhee, J.E. Wide span – re–mechanising vegetable production. XXIX International horticultural congress on horticulture: sustaining lives, livelihoods and landscapes: international symposia on the physiology of perennial fruit crops and production systems and mechanisation, precision horticulture and robotics Book Series: Acta Horticulturae. 2016. Vol. 1130. P. 551–557.
- Uleksin V.A. Bridge farming: a monograph. Dnepropetrovsk: Thresholds, 2008.224 p.
- Bulgakov V., Kuvachоv V., Ivanovs S. et al. Research of properties of constant technological track of a bridge–type field machine. TECHNOFORUM 2020 «New Trends in Machinery and Technologies for Biosystems». 2020. Р. 26–33.
- Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Kuvachov V. et al. Theoretical justification of the turn of a wide span tractor (vehicle) for controlled traffic farming. INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering. 2017. Vol. 53, №3. Р. 159–167.
- Bulgakov V., Pascuzzi S., Kuvachov V. et al. Theoretical study of transverse offsets of wide span tractor working implements and their influence on damage to row crops. Agriculture. 2019. №9 (144). 10 р.