Developing a coordinated and effective response to critical infrastructure (CI) threats, current and anticipated, requires achieving a higher overall level of resilience and protection. The growing interdependence between physical and digital infrastructure creates opportunities for malicious cyberspace actions targeting critical areas to disrupt functionality or damage physical infrastructure. In this regard, through the application of specific approaches to strengthen the resilience of CIs, it is possible to improve the capabilities to counter physical and hybrid threats.
Presenting an option for an effective response agai nst CI threats through the development of security systems is the content of this publication.
- Dimitar Dimitrov, “Comparative evaluation of the modeling and simulation techniques of interdependent critical infrastructures”, Collection of reports from the annual university scientific conference, 10, Vasil Levski National University Publishing Complex, 2020, ISSN: 1314-1937, pp. 231÷241;
- Dimitrov D., “Developing the opportunities for building nuclear security”, Technics. Technologies. Education. Safety. 2021, Military sciences and national security., Proceedings 3, 3(13), Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industry - 4.0”, 2021, ISSN 2535-0315 (Print), 2535-0323 (Online), pp. 208÷211;
- Dimitrov, D. “Engineering solutions to ensure protection of nuclear power plants against sabotage”, International Scientific Journal “Security&Future”, 6, 1, STUME, 2022, ISSN:(PRINT) 2535-0668, (ONLINE) 2535-082X, pp.18÷21;
- Kolarov A.P., Naydenov R.V., “An approach to provide operational information on the hydrological condition in sea spaces”, VI INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE CONFSEC, 05-08. DECEMBER 2022 BOROVBETS, BULGARIA, YEAR 6, ISSUE 1 (8), Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry - 4.0”, 2022, ISSN:ISSN PRINT 2603-2945, ISSN ONLINE 2603-2953, 74-77;
- Kolarov A.P., Georgiev N.L., Boychev Ya., “The magnetic signature of ships in managing the security and safety environment”, Collection of reports VII International scientific conference "HIGH TECHNOLOGIES. BUSINESS. SOCIETY 2022", YEAR VI, ISSUE 1 (10), STUME, 2022, ISSN:2535- 0005(PRINT), 2535-0013 (ONLINE), pp. 24÷27;
- OECD (2019), Good Governance for Critical Infrastructure Resilience, OECD Reviews of Risk Management Policies, OECD Publishing, Paris, https://doi.org/10.1787/02f0e5a0-en.