Achieving a comprehensive approach to the issue of resilience of entities that are critical to the proper functioning of the national economy requires the creation of a comprehensive framework addressing the resilience of critical entities to all hazards, whether natural or anthropogenic, accidental or intentional. For this purpose, good practice implies the use of European and international standards and technical specifications that are relevant for both security measures and resilience measures applicable to critical infrastructure.
Precisely, the presentation of updated information on a possible approach that requires innovation in the field of security and protection of critical infrastructure is the content of this publication.
- Dimitrov, D., ―Possible approaches to ensure security of information for nuclear facilities‖, International Scientific Journal ―Security & Future‖, 6, 2, STUME, 2022, ISSN:2535-0668 (print); 2535-082X (online), pp. 68’71;
- Dimitrov, D., ―Engineering solutions to ensure protection of nuclear power plants against sabotage‖, International Scientific Journal ―Security&Future‖, 6, 1, STUME, 2022, ISSN:(PRINT) 2535-0668, (ONLINE) 2535-082X, pp. 18’21;
- Dimitrov D., „Examples of nuclear security measures for nuclear facilities―, Technics. Technologies. Education. Safety. 2021, Military sciences and national securityy, Proceedings 3, 3(13), Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering ―Industry - 4.0‖, 2021, ISSN:ISSN 2535-0315 (Print), 2535-0323 (Online), рр. 212’215;
- Dimitrov D., „Basic regulations and associated administrative measures providing nuclear security―, Proceedings of the Annual University Scientific Conference, 5, Publishing House of Vasil Levski National University, 2021, ISSN:ISSN 2367-7481, рр. 73’80;
- Kolarov A.P., ―TRENDS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MARINE MINE PROTECTION SYSTEMS‖, VI INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE CONFSEC, 05- 08. DECEMBER 2022 BOROVBETS, BULGARIA, YEAR 6, ISSUE 1 (8), Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering ―Industry - 4.0‖, 2022, ISSN:ISSN PRINT 2603-2945, ISSN ONLINE 2603-2953, pp. 78-81;
- REGULATION (EU) No 1025/2012 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2012 on European standardisation, amending Council Directives 89/686/EEC and 93/15/EEC and Directives 94/9/EC, 94/25/EC, 95/16/EC, 97/23/EC, 98/34/EC, 2004/22/EC, 2007/23/EC, 2009/23/EC and 2009/105/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Decision 87/95/EEC and Decision No 1673/2006/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council;
- UNDP 2022, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), ―Guidance notes on building critical infrastructure resilience in Europe and Central Asia‖, One United Nations Plaza New York, NY, 10017, USA,