In order to test the tribological properties of the high alloy ledeburite steel X210Cr12, test samples were made on which the mass loss was measured before and after the wear test. The test was performed using the “pin on disk” method on the Taber abraser device, with part of the samples tested without lubricant and part with lubricant to compare and present the results. X210Cr12 steel was chosen as the material for the pin sample, while low alloy steel was chosen for the disk sample. In the lubricant test, hemp oil was used and analyzed to show the effects of this oil on the lubrication and wear of the material. During the test, each sample was subjected to a modified load and a modified number of cycles. From the test results, it can be concluded that hemp oil exhibited satisfactory properties over all test cycles, with an approximately constant pattern of mass loss. In addition, hemp oil showed more favorable properties at higher test loads and a greater number of test cycles, so it can be used as a lubricant based on the test results obtained under test conditions such as those that prevailed in this test.
- Adamczuk, K.; Legutko, S.; Królczyk, G. & Maruda, W.R.: Effect of chemical exploitation preparation on the tribological properties of CuSn10 bronze within the friction process. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 809-810 (2015), pp. 1055–1060. ISSN 1660-9336. doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.809-810.1055.
- Dašić, P.: Scientific and technological trends: Selected scientific-professional papers (in Serbian). Vrnjačka Banja: SaTCIP Publesher Ltd., 2020. – 305 str. ISBN 978-86-6075- 072-5.
- Dašić, P.; Franek, F.; Assenova, E. & Radovanović, M.: International standardization and organizations in the field of tribology. Industrial Lubrication and Tribology (ILT), Vol. 55, No. 6 (2003), pp. 287–291. ISSN 0036-8792. doi: 10.1108/00368790310496437.
- Dimić, E.: Hladno ceđena ulja. Novi Sad: Tehnološki fakultet, 2005. – 252 pp.
- Hradil, D.; Duchek, M.; Jirková, H. & Rubešová, K.: Impact of semi-solid processing and cryogenic treatment on wear resistance of X210Cr12 tool steel. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 1178 (2021), Article no. 012021: pp. 1–6. ISSN 1757-8981. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/1178/1/012021.
- Hutchings, I. & Shipway, P.: Tribology: Friction and wear of engineering materials. 2nd Edition. Oxford (United Kingdom): Butterworth-Heinemann & Elsevier Ltd., 2017. – 412 pp. ISBN 978-0-08-100910-9. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-08- 100910-9.
- Jirková, H.; Rubešová, K.; Opatová, K.; Peković, M. & Mašek, B.: Effect of heating temperature during semi-solid processing on structure of X210Cr12 steel. Acta Metallurgica Slovaca, Vol. 23, Issue 3 (September 2017), pp. 229–235. ISSN 1335-1532. doi: 10.12776/ams.v23i3.969.
- Kržan, B.; Čeh, B.; Košir, I. & Vižintin, J.: Study on the tribological performance of the vegetable oils. Goriva i maziva, Vol. 49, Issue 4 (2010), pp. 352–367. ISSN 0350- 350X.
- Orečný, M.; Buršák, M.; Šebek, M. & Falat, L.: Influence of hardness, matrix and carbides in combination with nitridation on abrasive wear resistance of X210Cr12 tool steel. Metals, Vol. 6, Issue 10 (October 2016), Article no. 236: pp. 1–10. eISSN 2075-4701. doi: 10.3390/met6100236.
- Özmen, Y. & Can, A.C.: An effective method to obtain reasonably hard surface on the steel X210Cr12(D3): Boriding. Materials Science Forum, Vol. 163-165 (May 1994), pp. 335–340. ISSN 0255-5476. doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.163-165.335.
- Pereglin, L.; Marušić, V. & Opačak, I.: Wear resistance of steel X210Cr12 in conditions by oil lubrication. In: Proceedings of the International Youth Scientific and Technical Conference “Youth Science – Robotization and Nanotechnology of Modern Machine Building”, Kramatorsk, 2019, pp. 42–47.
- Sen, S.: Influence of chromium carbide coating on tribological performance of steel. Materials & Design, Vol. 27, Issue 2 (2006), pp. 85–91. ISSN 0261-3069. doi: 10.1016/j.matdes.2004.10.005.
- Sunulahpašić, R. & Oruč, M.: Alatni čelici i ostali alatni materijali – Svojstva i primjene. Zenica: Univerzitet u Zenici, Metalurško-tehnološki fakultet, 2019. – 120 pp. ISBN 978-9958-785-42-9.
- Syahrullail, S.; Kamitani, S. & Shakirin, A.: Tribological evaluation of mineral oil and vegetable oil as a lubricant. Journal Teknologi, Vol. 66, Issue3 (2014), pp. 37–44. eISSN 2180-3722. doi: 10.11113/jt.v66.2692.
- Yordanov, B.: Heat treatment of tool steel X210Cr12 after modification with nanodispersed Si3N4. Journal of the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Vol. 46, Issue 4 (2011), pp. 423–426. ISSN 1311-7629.