Physicomechanical and adhesion characteristics, specific surface energy of vacuum coatings formed on high-speed steels of the P6M5 type subjected to processing at cryogenic temperatures are investigated. The structural transformations occurring in vacuum coatings formed on steel substrates with subsequent processing at low temperatures were studied. A change in the tribological characteristics of titanium nitride coatings during subsequent processing in a cryogenic liquid is shown.
- Tsuan Yan, Korotkevich S.V., Chizhik S.A., Popov A.N. A comprehensive analysis of the tribotechnical properties of multilayer superhard coatings // "On the nature of the friction of solids" / Materials Int. Symposium, Gomel: IMMS, 2002, p. 94– 95.
- Mirkin L.I. Handbook of X-ray diffraction analysis of polycrystals. M. 1961 - 863 p.
- Gerasimenko Yu. V., Logacheva V. A., Babushkina E. V., Khoviv A. M. Structure and optical properties of lanthanum doped titanium dioxide films // Condensed Matter and Interphase Boundaries, Volume 12, No. 4, C. 348—354
- Ovchinnikov, E.V. Thin films of fluorine-containing oligomers: the basics of synthesis, properties and application / E.V. Ovchinnikov, V.A. Struk, V.A. Gubanov. - Grodno: SSAU, 2007. - 326 p.
- Ovchinnikov, E.V. Morphology and physicomechanical properties of titanium nitride coatings modified with fluorinecontaining oligomers and polymers / E.V. Ovchinnikov // Vesnik Grodzenskag dzyarzhaўnaga universiteta yanki Kupala. Seryaya 2. - 2000.- No. 1 (3). - C.62-66.